Winter Event February 16th-19th, This year in Fort McMurray (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Meeting next week?

Raffle options are up for discussion. Looking for swag bag input too

I'm up for a meeting

Next Tuesday, I’ll go regardless

Wings and beer( minimum 3)

I am going to put my tentative plan to attend, that's if outsiders are welcome?! Its' in the middle of my time off
and I'd enjoy and chance to do a nice winter drive. My 60 is looking good to go.
I should have an ARB in back, otherwise pretty stock.
I'll know for sure just after New Years in case something changes my
work schedule.
Going to cancel, have some parts upgrades I'd like to work on before summer.

Ok folks we’re getting closer.

The biggest thing this event needs is a new name. Any suggestions?

Also looking to do a role call for numbers to arrange hotels and food. Money won’t be asked for until month end or so.
My list is somethig like:
Tyler
Charla
Peter
Mark
Craig
Jason
Paul
Dean
Leo
Mike Salmon
Bryan Kathan maybe
Steve maybe

Whomst I missing

Erick Birk... with all these days off he should have the mintiest red fzj80 of the land out of the garage.

Erick Birk... with all these days off he should have the mintiest red fzj80 of the land out of the garage.

I'm flip flopping. I have never wheeled up there, but I don't fish. If it is still primarily chasing trucks and looking at scenery I will most likely join up.

no fishing... we've given that up ages ago after not catching anything. Strictly wheeling....

I could be in for this if it's not too late.

If it is too late, or I can't make it, I may have a favor to ask anyway - have you guys heard tell of the baton passing thread -> FJ40 Cross-Country Expedition: Will YOU join us???

I have committed to picking up the baton somewhere on I90 around Feb 5th and bringing it to Calgary. It would be cool to have the baton reach Ft Mac and get some noice pics into the other threads

here -> Travelogue...part duex

and here -> Our Travelogue...

There are multiple batons - three I think.

Any interest? The short of it is there are "batons" being passed from Cruiserhead to Cruiserhead across North America and when you get it you contribute to the appropriate thread with pictures and anecdotes until you pass it to another Cruiserhead who then carries on. This baton is in Seattle now and after we have it we should try and get it to Varty Yo in Regina.

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum and was recommended to check it out by Bryan kathan. I understand it seems this club is mostly landcruisers but I consider myself an avid Toyota guy just the same. I'm up in fort Mac so I'm really hoping to be able to attend. Is the route going to include driving down main roads during each day? I have to trailer my rig but I do have active registration/Insurance if short roads are needed. It kinda looks like I'll be working that weekend but my schedule often gets changed so there might be a chance. Would love to go for more trail rides with groups and schedule permitting would be more then willing to travel around Alberta to do so. Cheers

IMG_20170810_074017_544.jpg

I don't know... I'm not sure about jeeps ;)

your pickup looks awesome. the prez should let you know about the roads- hope it works out !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom