Windrock - Nov 18-21 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
A few of us in UC and ONSC have decided to take a trip to windrock this November. We’ll all be in dedicated trail rigs running the harder trails. Some other members have also expressed interest, so we’re going to make it an open invite. We contacted windrock because of our group size, and no cabins being available. They said they would open up an overflow spot for us if we had enough reservations. That way we can all camp together, like we do at GSMTR. Maybe we can start making it an annual thing…

Nov 18-21 at windrock

@AJR
@SFROMAN
@aquatech3
@ceby
@Fort Knox
@GLTHFJ60
@IcutYourCruiser

I’ll be sure to have the Crasin sorted out by then. What about everyone else?

I will start the thread on ONSC page.

Laura says she wants to go, so I'm provisionally in. Just have to figure out the work schedule.

A few of us in UC and ONSC have decided to take a trip to windrock this November. We’ll all be in dedicated trail rigs running the harder trails. Some other members have also expressed interest, so we’re going to make it an open invite. We contacted windrock because of our group size, and no cabins being available. They said they would open up an overflow spot for us if we had enough reservations. That way we can all camp together, like we do at GSMTR. Maybe we can start making it an annual thing…

Nov 18-21 at windrock

@AJR
@SFROMAN
@aquatech3
@ceby
@Fort Knox
@GLTHFJ60
@IcutYourCruiser

I’ll be sure to have the Crasin sorted out by then. What about everyone else?
I may roll up as a passenger depending on the state of my rig. It's 2wd at the moment. Just need to find time to sort out the CV. Not looking forward to dealing with another CV. Either way, I'm going to try and make it.

I'm currently planning on it.

I'm in.

Camping Info as of a week 7 October 2021.

I called the reservation number at windrock to ask about what they could do for us if we had a large group because we would like to camp together.

They told me they don’t like Mexicans so don’t bother coming.

Hahahah

Just kidding.

According to the girl on the phone we could make reservations for:

**OVERFLOW RV SITE**
Check in November 18 Thursday
Check out November 21 Sunday

What this does is the park will keep track of how many overlow reservations they have for that weekend. If they have enough two things will happen.
They will place us all in the overflow area across the street from the rv sites OR they will open up the large field where we camp for GSMTR.

either way she said they would accommodate us so we could be together.

The overflow spot would allow us to park our tow rigs, trailers, and your wheeling rig. Run generators and have two adults and two wheeling rigs per spot - NEED TO CONFIRM WHEN YOU RESERVE A SPOT.

I will have to call tomorrow because I can’t remember but I believe that is correct but I also forgot the price. But if it is the case that we can “double up” per site then that might make it a little cheaper.
BUT I WILL CALL AGAIN ON 13OCT 21 TO CONFIRM I FO ABOVE AND EDIT THIS POST.

in the meantime let’s consolidate the info here.

I am confirming that I am going and I will have a tow rig, trailer and my junk to take on trails. I will try my best to be there Thursday night unless everybody is not showing up until Friday but my schedule is flexible.

I will be there sometime Thursday afternoon with tow rig, trailer, and trail rig.

Thursday evening here, assuming I can work out the work schedule. Hope to have that tied off this week.

I'll be there Thursday after work.

Thanks for the invite Del. I just got off the phone with the lady at the campground and she made a reservation for me in primitive overflow. I told her I was part of the ONSC and SC Upstate Cruisers group. Coming in Thursday evening if I can reschedule work, and leaving Sunday.

I’ll be there Thursday with trail rig in tow.

I don't mind driving solo but I would really like to meet up with the caravan. Let me know when you guys are leaving on Thursday and I will meet you on the road. Do we need the club canopy or my gas fire pit?

If you have the space, the club canopy would be good, so would the fire pit. If not, it's not a huge deal, we have the awning on the motel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom