Windrock - Nov 18-21 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not anymore

All wheeling rigs are down.

What time are we all leaving on Thursday? I would like to meet the group as they head out.
Right now it's looking like about 3 for me. Hopefully earlier.

I’ll be leaving as early as I can get everything loaded, probably between 9-10am so that I can hopefully have a little daylight to set up camp.

I’ll be leaving as early as I can get everything loaded, probably between 9-10am so that I can hopefully have a little daylight to set up camp.
I won’t be leaving quite that early, but I don’t have as far to travel. I too would like to get there early enough to get settled before dark.

I wish I could leave early like Alan but more likely will roll out with Johny and Adam around 3

Do we know if we got enough people for them to open up group camp for us, or are we just going to find out when we get there?

Alan,
She said no matter what our group will camp together. Wether it is at the overflow or at the gsmtr area.

That’s all she said when I asked her.

Because it also depends if other people made reservations for rv overflow. So with our group plus say there are 20 other reservations for the weekend or whatever the number is that is too big for the overflow area. Then they open up the bigger area.

That’s how she explained it to me.

Got it. So I guess we'll just find out when whoever gets there first arrives to set up camp and they tell them where to go.

Allen, PM your phone number so I can meet you on the road. I can leave at any time

Do I need to bring any tables from the trailer or does Moonshine Motel have the on board? Del has the canopy

Do I need to bring any tables from the trailer or does Moonshine Motel have the on board? Del has the canopy

I have a 6' folding table I bring, but a second one is always welcome. Usually one of the ebys brings one. If it's easy to pack, might as well bring it.

What an epic weekend. Most carnage of any trip I've ever been on.

Till next time boys. Hopefully we'll see you at the onsc Xmas party.

PXL_20211119_212129713.jpg
PXL_20211119_210844132.jpg
PXL_20211120_154122780.MP.jpg
PXL_20211119_181318405-EFFECTS.jpg
PXL_20211121_001029258.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom