Who's going to the CSC Classic Cruize from Tucson? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yotadude520

Mini-Truck Enthusiast
Threads
Hey guys!

I'm posting this up to see how many Tucsonans we have going to the CSC Classic Cruize next weekend! (April 13) I'm thinking it would be nice to have all of us just go up together to help minimize any stragglers to the run.

The meeting point for the run is at The McDonalds in Florence at 801 N, AZ-79, Florence, AZ 85132. We need to be there by 9:00 and it’s a little over an hour to get there from here. I’m thinking we could all meet up at the Beyond Bread at Oracle and Ina around 7:00 so we have plenty of time to get there (especially with how fast our 30+ year old Toyotas are :hillbilly:)

This sound good to anybody? Really looking forward to this run!! Who's all going?

Last edited:
If Uma decides to misbehave may I catch a ride ride up with someone. She is going to be going under the knife and getting new wiring and think that she not liking me at the moment.

Ill be camping all next week for work so depending how tired i am and when i actually return will be my deciding factor.

Are you guys planning on camping or just making it a day trip?

Ill be camping all next week for work so depending how tired i am and when i actually return will be my deciding factor.

Are you guys planning on camping or just making it a day trip?

I'm planning on just doing a day trip, but may camp. Not too sure yet!

I'm planning on camping if there will be a group doing so - Broadway diner is way south for me - hoping I can catch you all a little further North.

I'll be camping somewhere Thursday, Friday, Saturday & possibly Sunday.
Anyone is welcome to camp with me.
Most likely will be on State Trust Land.

I haven't heard of an organized campsite yet.

I'm planning on camping if there will be a group doing so - Broadway diner is way south for me - hoping I can catch you all a little further North.

Yeah that’s fine! Let’s set the meeting point on the north side since we’re going to Florence anyway! You know of any good places to meet at?

How about Beyond Bread at Oracle and Ina? Good coffee and they serve breakfast...

That sounds good to me! We need to go north anyway! I’ll edit my post above!

Mtn Bikr - your welcome to hop in the 40 - I am hoping to camp as well so not sure of your plans
I think that Uma's temper tantrum is behind me should be good to go.

Just found out that Country thunder is directly on our road in on Saturday, stay tuned for slight plan change to avoid that cluster pack. Thx

Just found out that Country thunder is directly on our road in on Saturday, stay tuned for slight plan change to avoid that cluster pack. Thx

Sweet! Keep us all updated!

**UPDATE** UPDATE *** Location change! due to Country Thunder clogging up the previously planned trail choice.
We will now be meeting at the Los Hermanos restaurant in Superior at 8:30 am and pulling out no later than 9:00am. please plan enough time to eat and gas up to be ready to roll at 9:00am. TUCSON Crew: Also allow time to get through Florence with the Country Thunder traffic...

Here is the address > 835 W US-60, Superior, AZ 85173

We are working on a couple great alternative choices. The new run will be announced Saturday morning. The trail will not be difficult. We are looking for a scenic and relatively easy trail to enjoy in the area.
See you all Saturday! weather will be around 78* for the high with some scattered clouds - perfect!

That’s about 2.5 hours for tucson folks....can I suggest maybe 9:30 departure.? Sooner if we can make it.......

If you want to avoid Country Thunder in Florence y'all should drive north on 77 to 177. Google shows 2 minutes difference.

If you go the 77-177 route you will see a nice hole in the ground.
1554860316268.png

Hey guys!

I'm posting this up to see how many Tucsonans we have going to the CSC Classic Cruize next weekend! (April 13) I'm thinking it would be nice to have all of us just go up together to help minimize any stragglers to the run.

The meeting point for the run is at The McDonalds in Florence at 801 N, AZ-79, Florence, AZ 85132. We need to be there by 9:00 and it’s a little over an hour to get there from here. I’m thinking we could all meet up at the Beyond Bread at Oracle and Ina around 7:00 so we have plenty of time to get there (especially with how fast our 30+ year old Toyotas are :hillbilly:)

This sound good to anybody? Really looking forward to this run!! Who's all going?

My girlfriend and i will be heading up. We got a 84 and 85 pickups. My fjs are projects and have not had time to start on them :( leaving around 530 from sahuarita

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom