Who still uses their 45 for work?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

About 10 minuets after this photo was taken a box truck came into the yard drove towards the excavator, then went into reverse to turn around, he hit the trailer that is to my right ( not seen in photo), was a good bump but no damage so I didn't say anything, then as he was turning to the right to exit the yard he came within centimeters of destroying my FJ45 with the Tommy lift, luckily he heard me yelling so he stopped. I then moved the 45 out of his way. After that he didn't even stop to see what he almost did or apologize for that or hitting the trailer. I had to go bang on his truck to get him to stop and let him know what he almost did, his response was "well I didn't hit it" Driver was a complete a$$h*le about it.
IMG_3759.webp
 
About 10 minuets after this photo was taken a box truck came into the yard drove towards the excavator, then went into reverse to turn around, he hit the trailer that is to my right ( not seen in photo), was a good bump but no damage so I didn't say anything, then as he was turning to the right to exit the yard he came within centimeters of destroying my FJ45 with the Tommy lift, luckily he heard me yelling so he stopped. I then moved the 45 out of his way. After that he didn't even stop to see what he almost did or apologize for that or hitting the trailer. I had to go bang on his truck to get him to stop and let him know what he almost did, his response was "well I didn't hit it" Driver was a complete a$$h*le about it.
View attachment 4221430

WOW! Glad the 45 is ok!
 
About 10 minuets after this photo was taken a box truck came into the yard drove towards the excavator, then went into reverse to turn around, he hit the trailer that is to my right ( not seen in photo), was a good bump but no damage so I didn't say anything, then as he was turning to the right to exit the yard he came within centimeters of destroying my FJ45 with the Tommy lift, luckily he heard me yelling so he stopped. I then moved the 45 out of his way. After that he didn't even stop to see what he almost did or apologize for that or hitting the trailer. I had to go bang on his truck to get him to stop and let him know what he almost did, his response was "well I didn't hit it" Driver was a complete a$$h*le about it.
View attachment 4221430
Sounds like the driver was a complete Richard Cranium. Glad your 45 is ok.
 
Back
Top Bottom