Who Dat? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

alia176

SILVER Star
Threads
Saw this guy on base, by the Air Force East gym yesterday. Couldn't find a good place to leave HDC calling card so I just left it somewhere in the vehicle, prolly flew out by now!

for HDC.jpg

Wonder what year it is? :cool:

4DB35C1A-0A0F-4C47-A11E-8D567738B817.jpeg

Who’s this, saw them at Wally World about a week ago...

Saw this at Home Depot awhile back. Man card REVOKED! May the Cruiser Gods strike him with common sense and provoke the sale of this truck to a worthy owner.

crime.JPG

Hey, y'all saw my 40!! As was astutely pointed out, it's definitely a 1970. The bezel is right side up too (pic below; ignore the wife's Jeep, she bought it before we met). What kind of monster do you think I am!? I didn't see a card left inside, but I know of you guys and lurk in the forums, I've just never made a meeting. I'm a slacker :frown:

IMG_0044.jpg

Hey, y'all saw my 40!! As was astutely pointed out, it's definitely a 1970. The bezel is right side up too (pic below; ignore the wife's Jeep, she bought it before we met). What kind of monster do you think I am!? I didn't see a card left inside, but I know of you guys and lurk in the forums, I've just never made a meeting. I'm a slacker :frown:

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT...you STILL married her? You're NOT a purist, even though the bezel is right side up :flipoff2: She can prolly tow your 40 at 75 mph in comfort, truth be told.

So I did a dumb thing and put the HDC calling card in a slot on your seat and then it promptly fell into the vortex. Not owning a 40, I didn't realize if I stuck it under your wipers, it'd have been in your field of vision! :bang:

Anyway, hope to meet y'all at our monthly breakfast get together or feel free to join us at our next outing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom