White Trash in the TLCA??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

As soon as we get the artwork back we might just have to do that.

KOwboy, trying to find you an example letter you were asking for. Been working on my FJ40 fer moab so lemme know when you have your stuff ready and I'll do my best to help you out!
Sounds like your well on your way.. Not sure if Smootus will count as a member but I guess that will be up for interpretation.. heck I've seen him at more events than most people!

tornadoalleycruiser said:
Sounds like your well on your way.. Not sure if Smootus will count as a member but I guess that will be up for interpretation.. heck I've seen him at more events than most people!

And I've seen him behind the wheel of a cruiser more than you! :flipoff2:

lol

Can I get a sticker please Mr. President???

Have em done by the hammers and I'll make sure MD gets one too if ya like :)

tornadoalleycruiser said:
... lemme know when you have your stuff ready and I'll do my best to help you out!
Sounds like your well on your way..

Dear Sir:

The White Trash would like to thank you for your valued assistance and support during these stressful times. If we're successful on this endeavor, it will have been due primarily to YOUR expert professional guidance. We are in your debt.

BTW: Ain't you one of the fawkers that votes on us gettin' in? :D :D

Mace said:
Can I get a sticker please Mr. President???

Only if you join you cheap bastard. ;) Keep in tune to this forum for details on when we open up for general membership.

That is if you can spare the time from moderating YOUR club's forum. :flipoff2:

The time spent down there is pretty extensive. They are a rowdy bunch that don't ever seem to shut their trap.

I'll pony up the dues for membership :)

And you wonder why I didn't quite make it to the roundup

:flipoff2:

You know you'd get my vote.. I gotta ensure a seat in your truk fer when my junks broke or I just act like I have LandCruisers and show up to events..

Bylaws and membership roster just got E-mailed to our man tornadoalleycruiser. :grinpimp: :beer:

Artwork got delayed :frown:

.... but it's still in the works and hopefully won't be much longer. :cool:

Bear with me boys, we gettin' there. :D

:bounce: :flamingo: :flamingo: :bounce2:

The official Letter of Aplication (with club biography) has been drafted and sent for review.

I think we're running out of required paperwork to do. :D

Waitin' to hear back, but I think the artwork for our logo is all we're lackin'. :beer:

:flamingo:

Sweet :)

It needs the two headed cow...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom