SOLD White Salmon, WA: 2006 Tundra DC 4x4 SR5 TRD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. Tundra
Mileage
Outside Link
https://portland.craigslist.org/grg/cto/d/underwood-2006-toyota-tundra-4x4-trd/7159994718.html
2006 Toyota Tundra SR5 TRD 4x4 Crew Cab in Excellent condition. Gray Pearl paint, 4.7ltr V8, 5 spd Automatic Transmission. Tow package with class 4 hitch, heavy duty 130A Alternator, Transmission Oil Cooler, 7 pin Connector, and Trailer Brake Controller. JBL AM/FM/CD with 8 speakers, XM Radio. Fabtech Adjustable Front Struts, Ride Rite Air Bags.

Current Mileage 89,302. All maintenance has been performed in accordance with Toyota recommended maintenance schedule.

Recent maintenance:

New Tires – Cooper Discoverer AT3 235/85/16 Load Range E – Put on at 84,954 miles (Dec 2019)

New Timing Belt & Water Pump – Performed at Toyota Dealership at 80,436 miles (Sep 2019)

New 850CCA AGM Battery - Sep 2019

The truck drives like new. I am the second owner. The original owner is a friend of mine and was meticulous in the care and maintenance of the truck. No rust, the paint is still shiny and the interior is very clean. It is still a used vehicle so it is not perfect. There is one small dent on the driver’s side rear pillar of the cab (see photos) and a ding in the rear bumper where I turned a short tongue trailer a little too sharp. Overall, the truck has been well cared for and is in excellent condition. Maintenance records are available.

I also have a full set of gray SeatSaver Seat Covers and a shelf I built for the back seat area if desired.

I am reluctant to sell the truck, but I purchased a van and need the cash from the truck to finance the van build.

$18,500.00

More pictures available upon request.

nine79-492-972nine
IMG_7377.jpg
IMG_7388.jpg
IMG_7390.jpg
IMG_7364.jpg
IMG_7375.jpg

Great looking truck... and I'm in the market for exactly this but seems like quite the premium... GLWS
Thanks for your input. I know I’m not giving it away but I think it is a fair value based on the condition of the truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom