Where do I start? new LX470 owner (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just bought a 2006 LX470 with 259K miles, all dealer service records, and overall a clean car from of all places, a Carvana auction.
My intention for this build is ta do-it-all trip car and occasionally for work errands if need be. It should function as intended and be reliable on long trips to see family and friends 500 miles each way from home.

Last week I dropped the car off at my local shop to change all the fluids and a general look over. The mechanic gave it a clean bill of health and proceeded to offer me a $3K profit over what I paid for it. That reassured me of my decision.

Now onto the issues
Codes
1289 VGRS Malfunction
1531 VGRS ECU Malfunction
1762 AHC Malfunction.

It looks like it's kneeling in the front right now...I guess the globes stopped.

Any suggestions on where to start?

Techstream is a must have for AHC.

Nice cal look Super :)

Techstream is a must have for AHC.

Nice cal look Super :)
I've got Techstream and the @sleeoffroad guide is incredible. I've read both extensively.

Cal-Looker isn't mine, it's one i found online that is my guide to build my '75 Beetle.
Does your username mean Empi GTV?! I can't think of it any other way!

Reactions: GTV
I've got Techstream and the @sleeoffroad guide is incredible. I've read both extensively.

Cal-Looker isn't mine, it's one i found online that is my guide to build my '75 Beetle.
Does your username mean Empi GTV?! I can't think of it any other way!

Ha, yeah it is. I found and owned an original '72 GTV for a while, the username stuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom