Wheeling near Sevierville TN..? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

THeGeNTLeMaN

WooD GRaiN WaRRioR
Threads
Website
www.followmybuild.com
COMING TO A CITY NEAR YOU!....maybe

My family and I are planning a trip to TN in Feb ... along with @freddydt and his family ... we'll be staying in Sevierville outside of Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg area
We'd like to do some wheeling while we're out there in the Lexuss'es...
Anyone here from that area or know TN well enough to point us in the right direction?
Or even join us for the day would be awesome ? Always enjoy meeting new people from the community
Thanks in advance
:pompous:
20160102_151040-1.jpg

Last edited:
Windrock is awesome!

I have run Windrock a lot. It is great! 22A out of the parking area (across the lil bridge by the checkpoint) was the last trail I ran there with my sons in the GX. It is challenging but not impossible. I have run it several times.

cool thanks ... im not looking to do anything super challenging bc we do have to drive our family's back home lol ... I think we'll def make plans to go check it out ....

We'll be in town from the 6th-11th of Feb ... 10th is my bday :clap:
if anyone wants to meet up at windrock with us ... the more the marrier

I will see when we get closer, I am expecting some parts so the truck may be under the knife :p

If you dont want to risk breakage, stick to the green trails that aren't gravel. 22A could a touch to hard (blue trail)

I will see when we get closer, I am expecting some parts so the truck may be under the knife :p

If you dont want to risk breakage, stick to the green trails that aren't gravel. 22A could a touch to hard (blue trail)

yeah let us know if you can make it ... this could be a mini gx meet

anyone know if TN has any public mountain pass roads/trails like Colorado does?

Trail 3 is doable as long as you have some sliders and skids...

Or 22

so is that the worst of those trails? ... nice taco btw ... met you miss it

Yep. In both videos, that was the toughest parts. Actually, the line I took on 22 was a different line than most take. It was slick that day, and the normal route gave me fits, so I took the other side. If you check trail 22 on Youtube, you'll see the other line on those.

22 has a few spots...that is the hardest part and has a bypass. There are rocky parts that are also challenging.

Trail 3 that is the hardest part.

We're both running Radflo suspension on 33" tires. He's got bumpers, winch, sliders, front/rear lockers. I just have the center lock and the incognito winch mount. Now if he wants to make me some sliders before the trip that'd be cool. [emoji6] @THeGeNTLeMaN

Sent from my iPhone

I wouldnt run those without sliders :)

Reactions: ppc
We're both on 33" tires. He's got bumpers, winch, sliders, front/rear lockers. I just have the center lock and the incognito winch mount. Now if he wants to make me some sliders before the trip that'd be cool. [emoji6] @THeGeNTLeMaN

Sent from my iPhone

yeah i was thinking maybe we should speed that order along

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom