Wheel pics please! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking to upgrade wheels & have found a limited amount that are direct fit for the LC. Please post up pics of your aftermarket wheels along with name and specs please. Help a lady find some nice wheels for her 97

Do you want to stay with 16" wheels or considering other sizes? Do you have a price limit? There's lots of options out there. Have you looked for Toyota 4Runner or Tacoma take off wheels from new vehicles? They usually even come with brand new tires for a good deal.

I've already posted a picture in your other thread so I'll refrain here.

Do you want to stay with 16" wheels or considering other sizes? Do you have a price limit? There's lots of options out there. Have you looked for Toyota 4Runner or Tacoma take off wheels from new vehicles? They usually even come with brand new tires for a good deal.

I've already posted a picture in your other thread so I'll refrain here.

Like @chap79 said, you can run various wheels from other Toyota trucks. I've got a set of 17" Tacoma wheels on my 94FZJ at the moment. As long as the width, offset & backspacing is within the range of your 16" OEM wheel tire combo, you'll be good to go.

17x9 Pro Comp 97 Series steel wheels. They also make several 16in sizes. Cheap too :clap:
upload_2017-5-3_20-32-26.png

Never pass up an opportunity to pic whore i guess. Black Rhino Warlords in gunmetal grey, 17x9 with -12mm offset wrapped in 315/75 Duratracs.

full

Seriously though, these what wheel threads all end up just saying "buy damn near any wheel you think looks good and has the right bolt pattern". Pretty much any manufacturer will supply you with the right centering rings for the hub.

This scenario runs thru my head:

"Nice wheels you got there; that got the 212hp 4.5L?"

Piggybacking your thread...I want mud terrains on my recently purchased '95. Right now these are on here and the rims are 18 inch. Tires are 285 60 18. Any clue how big I can go before having to do a lift kit?

View attachment 1454441
It's called a "thread jacking" and is frowned upon around here. Isn't your own thread enough? Those wheels belong on an escalade and the faster you get rid of them the better.

It's called a "thread jacking" and is frowned upon around here. Isn't your own thread enough? Those wheels belong on an escalade and the faster you get rid of them the better.

I added my thread after posting on here but thanks for your awesome feedback! These sh!tty rims came with it so I'm exploring options.

Ion 17x9 alloys
nitto1.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom