Wheel locks for tundra steelies (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_1702.JPG
I just bought a set of Dorman nuts that came with locks but I didn't install the locks, but the look better than the stock setup. Does anyone know specifically what nuts to use with tundra wheel wheels? I bought some dorman 14x1.5 with a cone end but I'm not sure I got the right thing. They tightened down, just doesn't seem as robust as the stock wheels and nuts that have a big part of the wheel to catch.

Any thief can buy a wheel lock tool at the same auto parts store you bought yours from.
I wouldn't bother with wheel locks.

View attachment 1572549 I just bought a set of Dorman nuts that came with locks but I didn't install the locks, but the look better than the stock setup. Does anyone know specifically what nuts to use with tundra wheel wheels? I bought some dorman 14x1.5 with a cone end but I'm not sure I got the right thing. They tightened down, just doesn't seem as robust as the stock wheels and nuts that have a big part of the wheel to catch.

I'm running the same lugs but open ended. No issues.

Down here in arkansas they’ll get new car premium rims and leave you on blocks. Trust me your car isnt safe. But 18 year old cruiser rims are safe at least so far.

Down here in arkansas they’ll get new car premium rims and leave you on blocks. Trust me your car isnt safe. But 18 year old cruiser rims are safe at least so far.

Meh, my theft deductible is $250. Steal away...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom