What'd you do to your KREWESER today? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Brown Santa just came by and dropped off my fourtreks mounts :)

image-27988252.jpg

I painted my 4 wheel drive emblem white instead of tan to match the truck.
rear end a.jpg

I finally reattached my tire carrier with the Rotopax storage box mount and storage box. I also attached my Firestick.
rear end b.jpg

rear end c.jpg
New rear bumper, lower links and shocks are next!:beer:

rear end a.jpg

rear end b.jpg

rear end c.jpg

Looks good Jonas
Got any pics of the mount?

Mount 1.JPG

Mount 2.JPG

Mount 3.JPG
These are the best I could get without taking off the tire.

That looks rad Jonas!

Still have your limb/tree saver lines on? or whatever you call them haha. How are they holding up?

Yep. I have heard them called Limb Risers or Bush Cables but my wife has lots of colorful names for them so whatever you want to call them works for me. They are holding up just fine but they do require that I hand tighten the tensioner about once a day. It takes about 30 seconds.:beer:

Mount 1.JPG

Mount 2.JPG

Mount 3.JPG

looks great, thanks

I won't be doing it anytime soon, but I'd had an idea for a similar mount and I was just curious.

Got the new seal in the rear of the t-case and the newly lengthened / shortened driveshafts put back in late last night. Will be filling the t-case with fluid later today. Got to keep my fingers crossed that this did the trick. Then put the interior back together and hopefully take her for a short drive to see if any of the parts that didn't go back were really important. :bang:

installed diff drop, got the engine skid hole re-tapped successfully, got all my skids back on successfully (minus 1 of the spacers that's supposed to go on top of the OEM skid..dont ask)

thanks for the help Layton and Brad. didnt get to bed until 1am so i'm gonna be a zombie at work today.

installed diff drop, got the engine skid hole re-tapped successfully, got all my skids back on successfully (minus 1 of the spacers that's supposed to go on top of the OEM skid..dont ask)

thanks for the help Layton and Brad. didnt get to bed until 1am so i'm gonna be a zombie at work today.

Glad to hear you got your skid reattached.

You know, if that medical career doesn't work out for Layton, he has a future in FJ repair. :wrench:

not a puckin thing:bang:

Got her back together. :clap: Looks like all is good <as he crosses his fingers>. The first test will be tomorrow if she can drive out of the garage under her own power. :doh:

Did you get that seal in behind the parking brake?

great

Installed fourtrek mounts for shovel and axe along with DO mount for hi lift jack. Also finally got one of my tires mounted, get the rest done Monday. Lastly, put the stock sliders on that I picked up from Brian.

So I've basically finished making a 2008 trail teams FJ... The hard way lol

Today i finally got around to installing my Vision X Tantrum rock lights (superwhite). The install wasn't as bad as i thought it was gonna be, just a pain to run the wires from the rear of the truck all the way up front. Lots of creeper time and zip-tieing. I'm really happy with the placement of them and how they turned out. The entire install took me about 5 hours.

DSC_0860-1.jpg

DSC_0859-1.jpg

Lights look awsome! go to your local autozone and turn them on, I bet you'll get some rice rockets that will ask you about your "neon" lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom