What'd you do to your KREWESER today? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i'm gonna have to let you guys pass me up, cause i'm done with lights. i'll end up replacing the Kragen HIDs if they ever break (with Lightforce HIDs) i wont ever put lights on my roof. no need to. 2 HIDs is all you need. you'll find that you hardly use them on big trail runs like this weekend, unless you are trail leader. if there's anyone in front of you, they will probably tell u to turn them off.

anyway...i'm really looking forward to getting hammered with all u guys this weekend. lets try not to completely destroy our precious rigs.

i'm gonna have to let you guys pass me up, cause i'm done with lights. i'll end up replacing the Kragen HIDs if they ever break (with Lightforce HIDs) i wont ever put lights on my roof. no need to. 2 HIDs is all you need. you'll find that you hardly use them on big trail runs like this weekend, unless you are trail leader. if there's anyone in front of you, they will probably tell u to turn them off.

anyway...i'm really looking forward to getting hammered with all u guys this weekend. lets try not to completely destroy our precious rigs.

Ditto for this weekend!

Bart finished up my CB install! Thanks Bud! I picked up 4" thick Styrofoam for the flooring of my trailer to help insulate it. Jonas picked up the clips that broke in my A-pillar that I need to replace. And now I just need to figure out the lighting for the other two light that come in tomorrow. Whew...

beach cruiser said:
Bart finished up my CB install! Thanks Bud! I picked up 4" thick Styrofoam for the flooring of my trailer to help insulate it. Jonas picked up the clips that broke in my A-pillar that I need to replace. And now I just need to figure out the lighting for the other two light that come in tomorrow. Whew...

It's nice to have a pit crew.

It's nice to have a pit crew.

Ain't that the truth! We'll all be your pit crew soon! Speaking of which, if you can wait this long, MGW has an open weekend that we can wrench and BBQ as long as we need March 11-12. After that, our weekends are pretty full.

beach cruiser said:
Ain't that the truth! We'll all be your pit crew soon! Speaking of which, if you can wait this long, MGW has an open weekend that we can wrench and BBQ as long as we need March 11-12. After that, our weekends are pretty full.

Sounds good to me. If I can book it now I am all good. I just can't do anything last minute since I have to be out of my house by March 28th. My wife would not be pleased if I just up and take off without prior notice. Here is what I have on my list of things that I need to get done.
Fuse block
Re wire roof top lights
Rear links
Rear shocks
Rear bumper
Scuba mod
Snorkel
I will try to knock out some of this stuff before then because I don't think we can possibly accomplish all of that in one day but right now i am focusing on making sure I will have everything I need to get this done. I will be happy to provide some food and drink for everyone and if crawfish are not too expensive I will try to get some of them also

Installed my fire extinguisher

IMG_0312.jpg

glad you posted the fire extinguisher pic, I need to get one for the truck

Lights are finally finished. I now realize why I don't do electrical work for a living. :bang:

Before:
DSCF0108.jpg

After: Mr. Paul and his ten ton porta power got involved, thanks for the help bud.
P1030748.jpg

Now able to bolt the top on all the way and a new windshield is on the way.:clap:

New windshield today! Thank you Safelite for your exceptional service and quality work!
Now I can finally give the FJ a bath...
IMG_20120224_102807.jpg

New windshield today! Thank you Safelite for your exceptional service and quality work!
Now I can finally give the FJ a bath...
IMG_20120224_102807.jpg

Yeah thats why I have not washed mine either :hillbilly:

If you don't mind me asking.

Did you go through insurance? bc I have heard of people paying right under $1000 including labor to get theirs replaced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom