What the hell is it (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If I buy this does it mean I only have to mow my lawn twice a year? :hillbilly:

95241934_934.jpg

We had two on the farm. As a kid I never gave them a second thought. All these years later, they look much scarier... Although a chainsaw and a bush cutter seem much more dangerous.

I bet the bush cutters 8” carbide blade spinning at 6-8k rpm wouldn’t even slow down going through a leg... they hardly slow down going through a 2.5” steel fence post.

We had two on the farm. As a kid I never gave them a second thought. All these years later, they look much scarier... Although a chainsaw and a bush cutter seem much more dangerous.

I bet the bush cutters 8” carbide blade spinning at 6-8k rpm wouldn’t even slow down going through a leg... they hardly slow down going through a 2.5” steel fence post.

I grew up around something like this one. We unfortunately hit fawns hiding in the grass every year or two. I found all sorts of interesting things in the bales that I had to throw a few days later. :oops: Mice, birds, snakes.... But after throwing a couple thousand I didn't really care anymore....one foot in front of the other was all I could think. Hard work like many don't understand these days (or child slave labour as it's since come to be known :lol: ).

img.axd

Last edited:
I grew up around something like this one. We unfortunately hit fawns hiding in the grass every year or two. I found all sorts of interesting things in the bales that I had to throw a few days later. :oops: Mice, birds, snakes.... But after throwing a couple thousand I didn't really care anymore....one foot in front of the other was all I could think. Hard work like many don't understand these days (or child slave labour as it's since come to be known :lol: ).

img.axd
Saw a video once of sugar cane going into some bigass machine to get ground up to make rum.

Thousands of rats running on top trying to get out...most didn't.

Little extra flavor in the rum. 🙁

Saw a video once of sugar cane going into some bigass machine to get ground up to make rum.

Thousands of rats running on top trying to get out...most didn't.

Little extra flavor in the rum. 🙁

Agreed run is nasty, my palate is far to sophisticated for that swill.

Agreed run is nasty, my palate is far to sophisticated for that swill.
Stopped at a little booth in Barbados once, dude behind counter with a tapped barrel.

Turns out selling rum. Gave us each a tumbler full to try...best rum I've ever tasted. Went back to the boat to get our 2l pop bottles we used for brewing beer and filled up a dozen.

Think it was 6 bucks apiece. Dear god that was a rough couple of weeks :hillbilly:

This was before I saw the rat video :lol:

Yeah, but think about all the vultures and bald eagles the farmers feed every year
when they cut and thresh. Teri feeds the pigeons, then gets upset when the Coopers
come around to feed too.

The guy is wearing pajamas. Enough said.....

They just woke up and agreed to a picture, give them a break. They are young easy going hippy type, I liked them. We need more ambitious hippie types and less junkies.

470B4F8C-3968-4E02-BF85-6D4BC309DC27.jpeg

found this, A lazy mans block heater? Magnetic, just stick it to a oil pan or something? Looks like a great way to start an inferno.

Zero start make block heaters so I guess that's what it is...might be good for warming up your molasses tank tho?

My 61 had an oil pan heater on it when I got it. Trapped salt and muck and rotted out the pan. 😡

Good idea a molasses heater although I would be afraid to use it inside even though it says not to use it outside. Free if anyone wants it.

Sold to forum lurker

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom