What the hell is it (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trailer-dolly-696x497-1.png

I have seen some dodgy s*** getting towed on the highway, but jeebus

See, airbags.....
Surprised that’s Kansas, that’s a steep hill for Kansas.

Me thinks it's a Transporter T5. No need for an awning off the back... just set up your lawn chair under the overhang :oops:

Maybe he is just hauling his house to the dump.

I'm home for a week so i thought i'd head out to Walmart and stock up on essentials--Toilet paper--! I came across this gem.
"Langford Overlander" perhaps?!?!
From the hardhat in the cab, it was a dead giveaway that the guy is clearly a carpenter by trade.

That poor Hino deserves better.

And reminder to self - 'make sure not to hire that carpenter for anything around my house'

After that photo, what threw me off was driving past an awesome blue HZ79(?) pickup on Millstream rd.
Anyone else see this thing around?

I think @stevebradford took pics of that same one a while back. Found these with some digging. Look the same? Wonder if it had a previous life as a mine truck.

82df91f7-1a4a-4bd3-bca0-3dac55f3f235-jpeg.2343289

598b2a68-5128-42b2-87c7-dae52f6cb9d9-jpeg.2343290

bc367b5f-b073-49dd-8b87-0085ce60463a-jpeg.2343291

Only domestic stuff where i work primarily, but the mines where i was at in Yukon/NWT had them everywhere. I've got photos of brand new H*79 p/u boxes in a mine site stacked on top of each other. Factory crated axles in boxes being replaced with Miller units. I did manage to find out where/how they get fleet trucks out to the Yukon for dispersal/dismantling though. Before i get too tired of going up there for work i'll make a couple last trips to get some goods.

Is it really a Mog? I’ve always looked for a tiny tent trailer to use like that on a pick up.
Or small deck truck/utility trailer. Cool idea.

Very cool. Good rig for crossing Siberia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom