What suspension for BJ75? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
As one part of the rehab of my '87 Troopy, I'll be replacing the tired oem suspension. I don't want anything too complex. What have you used and what are the pros of the kit you used?

fullsizeoutput_9b0.jpeg

I have always run Old Man Emu on my Hilux's and Tacoma's but switched to Dobinson's on my newest KZJ78. Really happy with the customer service compared to ARB/OME. Mike runs the USA headquarters in Miami and is really knowledgeable with any of the 70 series Toyotas. He even had my parts in stock and I received them in 3 days compared to 3 weeks with OME. They have a 45mm and 55mm suspension lifts that will probably work for you. Looks like a fun build. Keep us posted.

I have a used OME kit on the way in the container.It came from under this BJ75

IMG_0942 (1).JPG
IMG_0949 (1).JPG
IMG_0946.JPG

I have always run Old Man Emu on my Hilux's and Tacoma's but switched to Dobinson's on my newest KZJ78. Really happy with the customer service compared to ARB/OME. Mike runs the USA headquarters in Miami and is really knowledgeable with any of the 70 series Toyotas. He even had my parts in stock and I received them in 3 days compared to 3 weeks with OME. They have a 45mm and 55mm suspension lifts that will probably work for you. Looks like a fun build. Keep us posted.
Thanks!

Hello,

Dobinsons, OME, Terrain Tamer.

Regardless of your choice, remember to get a steering damper with the kit.

Juan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom