What kind of lift would these give me? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know this is a long shot but the PO of this 91 Fj had some sort of lift because he had 35's... The guy was offering me all 4 corners for 80 out the door and I dont want to pass this up but just sorta want to be reassured as to what sort of lift I will get out of it... Thank you!

20170418_132022_1492884916973.jpeg

20170418_132017_1492884916231.jpeg

What are you talking about? Shocks or springs?
Shocks don't provide any lift, but springs might.
Can't tell what type of spring it is unless they still have tags.

What are you talking about? Shocks or springs?
Shocks don't provide any lift, but springs might.
Can't tell what type of spring it is unless they still have tags.
Sorry about that yeah just the springs, Im assuming it must be 2+ if he was running 35's right?

Do the springs have any paint marks on them? If so, they are stock. Accurately measure the diameter of the spring wire and compare it to the ARB chart that you can get at Cruiser Outfitters on line.

Do the springs have any paint marks on them? If so, they are stock. Accurately measure the diameter of the spring wire and compare it to the ARB chart that you can get at Cruiser Outfitters on line.
Ill have to do that! Thank you again!

Ill have to do that! Thank you again!
Thinking I'll just keep my coils for now, literally just put in 861's yesterday which was easier than i thought so Being that i have a new stock height ride Ill take my time with those coils. Do my research and see if itll give me a lift

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom