What have you done to your 200 Series this week? (50 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not sure if any as I have not looked at 16s yet as I am leaning towards the TRD Tundra wheels.
Those are 18” I believe. Same as the stockers

Yes, those are the tundra "rock warrior" wheels and fit on a 200 just fine. 17" is the smallest wheel that will fit, and not all 17's fit.

LT 295/55 R20

The wheels and tires where already on the truck when I bought it, since truck had low miles (17K) at that time I left them on. Now that the truck has 25K miles I am going to replace them with 16s or 17s wheels and new tires. I prefer more tire and do not personally like these tires either.

View attachment 3058047View attachment 3058053
The width looks good but 20”s are probably not helping out the ride. Either way, your 200 looks good

Reactions: SSG
Dealership fixed the rattling headrests on my 21. What a relief to have that taken care of. If anyone still needs to do it, I took a short video going over some bumps and shared that with the technician. They reviewed and took it for a test drive. Agreed it was an issue, ordered the parts, and installed in a couple weeks later for free. Super easy and well worth it!

God that's beautiful country. Is that through the area of the Grand Teton's? I'm from Australia, but drove through there in winter 2001 going from Boise to Yellowstone. Was all snow & ice at that time.

Added my second BDH3 200 series cup holder. At first I listened to the warden and she wanted the factory closing top to still work so I first had the inserts. I love this new set up. Can fit two 32oz nalgenes with the inserts removed. Or with inserts out you can fit 20 oz yeti ramblers. If anyone wants the factory closing lid and the old BDH3 inserts I will ship free if you Venmo me shipping cost. Otherwise will just pitch them. Just DM me. View attachment 3055580
Where can I get the cup holder?

20220713_181350.jpg

New shoes. LT275/70/18 Yokohama Geolander G015. Hemmed and hawed for months on what to get. Then nature took its course at 0300 on the way to work when I took some road debris that killed the right rear. Managed to limp into the work parking lot to change it to avoid changing it on the LV strip at 0300 which only contains drunk drivers at that hour. Managed to leave the middle link to the tool kit rod to lower the spare in the parking lot so the spare has to stay in the back of the truck till I can procure or make a new rod. Discount had these in stock today and they were $236/tire apposed to the Toyo AT3s which are $378/tire.

Discount made me back it out of their garage because they were sure it was going to rub so bad. Backed it out full lock turn and no rubbing. The tech was amazed lol. Complete stock suspension. Still waiting on OEM front spacer from the March parts order fiasco with Decatur Toyota.

Last minute prep is always fun. Kaon center divider arrived last minute and installed today. I talked to David TrekboxX and he cautioned going this route, but for $168 I figure I would try it out before spending big money on his solution. Sorry it's not a great pic.
image_67232769.JPG

Last minute prep is always fun. Kaon center divider arrived last minute and installed today. I talked to David TrekboxX and he cautioned going this route, but for $168 I figure I would try it out before spending big money on his solution. Sorry it's not a great pic.View attachment 3058920
Brilliant! I plan to do the same thing once I have a Trekboxx system. Yes there is movement between the cab and cargo area but the connection created by the Kaon divider is not rigid in the horizontal plane and should accommodate said movement.

Which size Kaon divider did you use?

Brilliant! I plan to do the same thing once I have a Trekboxx system. Yes there is movement between the cab and cargo area but the connection created by the Kaon divider is not rigid in the horizontal plane and should accommodate said movement.

Which size Kaon divider did you use?

I went with the 530-590mm and it was barely tall enough. I probably should have gone with 590+ for a better fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom