What have you done to your 200 Series this week? (35 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

AHC flush and fill!
329FFFDF-A1F0-4761-B159-232D46770E4C.jpeg

Does it ride better now? How much fluid did you use?
I couldn't say that it rode better. It certainly wasn't night and day like some of the 470 guys I read about said they felt. I didn't time it either, but it doesn't feel any faster to adjust.
The fluid was not as nasty as some of the pictures I saw. It was definitely brown or black in tint, but still quite clear. It may have been done at some point in the past, I just had no record of it.

I bought 5 liters of 08886-81221 and didn't open the last one. I think I poured the last bit of the fourth one in, and ended up just a little over the max fill line on the reservoir after all my bleeding. I got it from my local Toyota dealership. They didn't have it in stock, but ordered it and had it ready in two days. I paid $21.XX each. toyotapartsdeal.com has it cheaper but at the end of the cart processing, you find out there is a $175 hazmat shipping charge...

Just purchased a 2020 Heritage Edition 2 ½ “ leveling kit and ordered Tyrant E-Boards from Australia....3rd row delete is nice...all wives need good cars...3 years and it’s mine. My son got me hooked on the Toyota’s several years ago, started with a 2011 4Runner Trail, gave that to my son when graduated Engineering at Cal Poly....bought the wife a 2014 4Runner Limited (that ones going to our place in Montana) Bought an 85 FJ60 in 2015 and restored/rebuilt that...it lives at the place in Montana....bought all the Toyota’s new (except the FJ60) and have had zero problems with any of them....I’m a believer

Just purchased a 2020 Heritage Edition 2 ½ “ leveling kit and ordered Tyrant E-Boards from Australia....3rd row delete is nice...all wives need good cars...3 years and it’s mine. My son got me hooked on the Toyota’s several years ago, started with a 2011 4Runner Trail, gave that to my son when graduated Engineering at Cal Poly....bought the wife a 2014 4Runner Limited (that ones going to our place in Montana) Bought an 85 FJ60 in 2015 and restored/rebuilt that...it lives at the place in Montana....bought all the Toyota’s new (except the FJ60) and have had zero problems with any of them....I’m a believer
Congrats! My family loves the Tyrant E-boards. What lift and tires did you go with

Congrats! My family loves the Tyrant E-boards. What lift and tires did you go with
Stock Tires .....typical 21/2” puck style front strut lift...leveled it out nicely need to leave it alone for now as it rides and drives as it should...my wife is driving it for the next few years and she loves it. The shop that did the lift was not familiar with the KDSS system so I had to bring it home, pull it in my shop and correct the “list” that developed when installing the lift....took me a whole 7 minutes after going on line and reading about the correction that is typical when working around the KDSS system....thanks for the reply

I stopped by to see @TRAIL TAILOR and just couldn’t leave empty handed. Ended up with a RTT, Shock Skids & a really sweet fitting Hidden Winch Mount! Stopped by HF and picked up the inexpensive Apex 12,000 LB winch and it fit like a glove! Now if I can get a Batwing Awning Jason.... I’ll be golden. View attachment 2195283View attachment 2195284View attachment 2195291View attachment 2195292View attachment 2195293

Thanks for stopping by. I have 4- 270 degree batwings with full wall and floor kits.

Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom