What have you been doing with your Toyota? (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

56296F80-F78A-4C4D-8FB1-E0D0198CBE92.jpeg
This is one of my training rigs. It’s a 00 limited locked runner. Converted to a 5spd as well.

Haven't done much lately except work on everyone else's stuff BUT today Polly and I took off in my 80 with the dogs and made some fresh tracks to the potosi camp ground and then hiked to the hot spring. It sucked getting out but it was worth it! I hope everyone had a great Christmas! And I have to share my super cool coffee mug Polly got me for Christmas.... 2f oil filter
IMG_20191224_223440.jpg

IMG_20191225_122603.jpg

20191225005746_IMG_3323.JPG

More details on the swap!

I have a build thread going in the hardcore section. It's a built 1.9 VW tdi, 5 speed, FZJ80 chassis, Chopped down FJ40 tub.

I have a build thread going in the hardcore section. It's a built 1.9 VW tdi, 5 speed, FZJ80 chassis, Chopped down FJ40 tub.
Ah that's why there's an 4runner/pickup tranny/tcase in your photo there! It all makes sense now... On my way to the hardcore corner!

Ah that's why there's an rf1a tcase in your photo there! It all makes sense now... On my way to the hardcore corner!
that's actually the chain drive case on a r150 5 speed but it will soon be a LC case.

Successful scavenging mission from an early cruiser. hood,windshield with PERFECT GLASS!, barn doors, tire carrier and lots of other goodies.

project25.jpg

got most of the central winch mount done today. Still have to finish welding it.

project63.jpg

Looking forward to seeing more @HandForged thanks for the barn doors

Looking forward to seeing more @HandForged thanks for the barn doors
Anytime. If you guys need a hand with something, give me a shout. I'm always up for a work party. I don't drink so it doesn't even cost beer...HA.

I just added warnings to passengers in the race car. its not covering the airbag warning light for the passenger seat. ;)

IMG_4116.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom