What did you do with your Tundra or Sequoia this weekend?

Weedhopper

Rust Patrol
SILVER Star

Looks good on the Sequoia. My Tundra has those wherls and I love them. The gloss paint makes it easy to rid of brake dust.

Two things about this thread. The mix of "I fixed something" vs "I did something using the truck" seems skewed towards the latter compared to the FJ40 thread. Wonder why that would be.

Second, I'm jealous that those FJ Cruiser wheels fit on the earlier Tundras. I would put those on my 2010 in a heartbeat but it has a 5 lug axle. Anyone know why they switched?

Those FJ Cruiser wheels are the best looking wheel I've ever seen. I put them on my 80 and would put them on a tacoma. I'd put them on my 40 but I think a 17 would be a bit much and I'd have to run spacers.

Bought it! 05 with 145k. Toytec coilovers and total caos UCAs will be here thursday along with 285/70/17 ridge grapplers. Keeping the rear bags for now, haven't decided which way to go there yet.

20190302_105308.jpg

4mydogs

SILVER Star
Two things about this thread. The mix of "I fixed something" vs "I did something using the truck" seems skewed towards the latter compared to the FJ40 thread. Wonder why that would be.
Age and usage, I'm guessing. That and it's what you did with instead of what you did to? :)

FJBen

SILVER Star

Got a load of hay for the horse last night. 1600lbs. I can't back into the hay shed, so it's unload and roll.

Still going through some maintenance stuff. Installed extended sway bar links and did cv boot mod, inner boot was very loose with factory clamp and slinging grease. Repacked and installed new hose clamp. Got my rear air springs dialed in with a 2" extension bracket. Sorry no pics of that right now.

20190313_093325.jpg

Top Bottom