What did you do with your 60 this weekend? (25 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Replaced the rotten, frozen-in-place hood bumpers with these nice new ones from Cruiser Corps. Had to break the old ones off, drill out the bolts and re-tap the holes but it sure is once to have properly adjusted new hood bumpers.

IMG_0063.JPG

Increased the usefulness of my front bumper - I use the receivers for pushing trailers around, an assortment of hitch mounted racks, and as anchors for tree work
60 front receivers.jpg

FINALLY got all 4 shocks replaced. I think they look kind of funny in there all new and shiny next to 25 years of built up crud. Bought 3 gallons of degreaser and plan on cleaning the axles up and spraying it all flat black next.

IMG_20150511_191100.jpg

Ideally, these are just a stop-gap until I either buy a full 2" OME kit, but I go with stock replacement springs, they'll stay on. Leaning towards a kit from Cruiser Outfitters but it will be a while.

I envy the shops I see y'all have! I have every tool i could ever need or want at my grandfather's shop... 4 hours away. Hopefully someday soon I can go on a big shopping spree and head over there to hammer out a bunch of projects all at once.

Last edited:
Bring the woody build thread back to life Bambi bra!!

Hahaha I'm workin on it maat, but these wheels set me back a little. Ive been thinking about about slowing down and buying a DD or something more sensible to drive around town, but the thought of that makes me feel sick. I so badly want to swap in a vortec or cummins like all the big boys haha.

You have a rebuilt 3FE? Desmog and party on! Let the 3FE love flow!

Hahaha I'm workin on it maat, but these wheels set me back a little. Ive been thinking about about slowing down and buying a DD or something more sensible to drive around town, but the thought of that makes me feel sick. I so badly want to swap in a vortec or cummins like all the big boys haha.
Doooo iiiiiittttt!

FINALLY got all 4 shocks replaced. I think they look kind of funny in there all new and shiny next to 25 years of built up crud. Bought 3 gallons of degreaser and plan on cleaning the axles up and spraying it all flat black next.

IMG_20150511_191100.jpg

Ideally, these are just a stop-gap until I either buy a full 2" OME kit, but I go with stock replacement springs, they'll stay on. Leaning towards a kit from Cruiser Outfitters but it will be a while.

I envy the shops I see y'all have! I have every tool i could ever need or want at my grandfather's shop... 4 hours away. Hopefully someday soon I can go on a big shopping spree and head over there to hammer out a bunch of projects all at once.
People scoffed at me because I rebuilt my axles and didn't paint them. I just scrapped all the old crud off and left them natural. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom