What Did You Do With Your 120 Today? (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

First order of business is baselining and starting the build process. I was going to go with a full Tough Dog 40mm 9 stage adjustable suspension with Tough Dog UCAs.

But the SAS idea is burning a hole in my head.

J
Are you still stocking Toughdog for this platform? I am pretty satisfied with mine. Just surprised it's not advertised at all.

Are you still stocking Toughdog for this platform? I am pretty satisfied with mine. Just surprised it's not advertised at all.

Depends on the orders coming in. I usually add 1-5 kits on if I have spare space. Not much interest for them and my shelf space is valuable and I support what supports us.

J

@TRAIL TAILOR for the life of me yesterday, I couldnt find your gx470/120 front recovery points on your site (but i could find the install pdf)

Are they still available?

Safari snorkel installed. The drilling and cutting wasn't difficult. I would have been done in 3 hours if it wasn't so difficult installing the nuts and washers behind the fender. It looks good and fits very well against the fender.

PXL_20200926_211906952.jpg

PXL_20200926_224334195.jpg

PXL_20200927_024404354.jpg

PXL_20200927_024330393.jpg

Amassed parts! I have an appointment at the shop a week from Monday for install-fest.

I think I may have scored one of the last Eibach Pro lift kits in the country (at least based on all of the "anyone found one in stock?" questions I've seen lately). Mating them with Freedom Offroad front and rear UCA's and some new Wildpeaks. Also scored an LFD roof rack rail kit with lightbar mount that's waiting to go on.

IMG_3142.JPG

An ikea lift kit ⬆⬆? I've seen it all🤣👍. I hope to get my Eibach's out of their box soon too.

The flat-packing is a real PITA :rofl:

In all seriousness, the box that the kit comes in is big and heavy, and mine was falling apart when it arrived. Figured this would make it easer to break things up to load into the GX for the trip to the shop.

Changed out driver side front wheel bearing yesterday and finished up passenger today. Truck has 147,500 miles, noticed a whirring around 35 mph and very slight vibrations. Both bearings were in pretty rough shape. The job wasn’t bad for having never done it before. Went with a koyo bearing full assembly some guys on GXOR recommended. I can tell a big difference in the noise while driving, and it is overall smoother driving.

3D9A85FB-B6E9-406F-AB50-2C29C9A63387.jpeg

4162C13E-B7C7-437C-AC0D-BACA23F68FF1.jpeg

ED14251F-29EA-443A-8994-C67A249F5DE2.jpeg

Changed out driver side front wheel bearing yesterday and finished up passenger today. Truck has 147,500 miles, noticed a whirring around 35 mph and very slight vibrations. Both bearings were in pretty rough shape. The job wasn’t bad for having never done it before. Went with a koyo bearing full assembly some guys on GXOR recommended. I can tell a big difference in the noise while driving, and it is overall smoother driving.

View attachment 2456747

View attachment 2456748

View attachment 2456749
Care to link your source?

I have some red powdered scratch and dent remaining for 55.00

J
@TRAIL TAILOR Can I please dib some of the scratch and dent recover points for the GX470 as well if there are any left? I don't see them on your website currently, so please let me know.

Thanks!

The flat-packing is a real PITA :rofl:

In all seriousness, the box that the kit comes in is big and heavy, and mine was falling apart when it arrived. Figured this would make it easer to break things up to load into the GX for the trip to the shop.

1602430907385.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom