What did you do to your 300 today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just to clarify, we sell two seperate products:
  • The LX700h drawer slide system: Approx $5k: This *does* delete the 3rd row and creates a non-structural cover for the hybrid battery area, but does NOT require the structural aluminum floor. The 'floor' is meant to be simple an inexpenvie SPECIFICALLY to reduce cost of the drawer system
  • The LX700h 3rd row delete: Approx $2k: This is what's being shown in this post. This is a structural, load bearing, cargo tie down capable floor designed to withstand 700pounds and the general intent is to be a standalone product.
We have heard a few requests from customers that are interested in combining the structural floor and the drawer system, but in our expereince very few people actually remove drawers once they are in the vehicle, and this would be products combined, which would be expensive as you mentioned.
I think the reason people don't remove the drawers in and out is because it's a PIA to do so. If it takes an hour to get it done, then yeah no one will remove but if it's designed to remove <10mins then I think people will do it more often. I doubt this will happen if attaching the drawer systems requires screws and aligning the holes/rivets. But if its some type of latching system and tooless, then the <10min can be achieved. I'm not an engineer or have any idea how fabrication works. I'm mainly speaking at a consumer stand point.

I do get that R&D has to be worth since it might be possible but it could be that it'll be too expensive that no one will buy it.
 
Details on the light please
There are a few sellers on ebay but they are around $80+

1000005308.webp
 
Had some other stuff shipped with my mud flaps since I had to pay tariffs already anyways! My brothers sequoia got PPF here but maybe it was a regional install. Turns out it’s a 4 pack item though so now I have 3 extra sets 😂
IMG_0428.webp
 
I think the reason people don't remove the drawers in and out is because it's a PIA to do so. If it takes an hour to get it done, then yeah no one will remove but if it's designed to remove <10mins then I think people will do it more often. I doubt this will happen if attaching the drawer systems requires screws and aligning the holes/rivets. But if its some type of latching system and tooless, then the <10min can be achieved. I'm not an engineer or have any idea how fabrication works. I'm mainly speaking at a consumer stand point.

I do get that R&D has to be worth since it might be possible but it could be that it'll be too expensive that no one will buy it.
I love their drawer system but this is exactly why I went with the Yakima system
IMG_6784.webp
IMG_6783.webp
 
today I went to CAT scale to get the car weighed. Measured front and back axel separately. Seems to have balanced weight distribution front and back. I filed up the tank before weighing. I am planning to add slee skid and rock rails and will weigh to check how weight will be distributed.

IMG_4955.webp


IMG_4956.webp


IMG_4958.webp
 
today I went to CAT scale to get the car weighed. Measured front and back axel separately. Seems to have balanced weight distribution front and back. I filed up the tank before weighing. I am planning to add slee skid and rock rails and will weigh to check how weight will be distributed.

View attachment 4220252

View attachment 4220253

View attachment 4220254

I did mine, loaded with semi permanent mods-

Came out to be 6680, 3280 front and 3400 rear.

Extra were:
- slee sliders
- Thule rack
- rack plates for standing
- c6 RTT
- compressor
- ladder

If I'm installing a aux tank, that's another 110. This leaves 660 lb of payload, which is not enough for the average 4 adults, let alone 2 children for the 3rd row...
 
Super unglamorous, but this thing just did an awesome road trip in Michigan's UP, carrying me and my family of five ~600 miles for hiking, kayaking, and chillaxing on Lake Superior.

No problems other than the funky transmission tuning :). Lots of comfort, good tunes, conversations, and fast passes around slow vehicles. It does its intended purpose, and then some.
IMG_4435.webp
IMG_4440.webp
IMG_4439.webp
IMG_4429.webp
IMG_4434.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom