What did you do on your 70 series today? (28 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Who can spot whats wrong ??? ..
I had too make a drive shaft loop for the 75 ...While I was doing it i discovered why my rear view mirror was vibrating so bad i couldnt use it .
Heres a photo of either end of the shaft after the shop replaced the rear uni about 6000 km ago . ( Its not the missing bolt. )

27972294_2089444581338051_6390485888668561703_n.jpg

27972852_2089444944671348_1248040320534521232_n.jpg

Yokes out of phase?

Because I cant find any active Toyota 4x4 Club in Miami, I infiltrated the "Jeep Only Club" trail ride in the Picayune Natl Park yesterday.

Few Jokes were make and a couple of bets against my 30 yr old truck. thankfully, i didn't loose - was close in a couple of spots but the torque on this light truck is a monster..

IMG_9108.jpg
IMG_9116.jpg
IMG_9122.jpg

"One of these shapes is not like the others".

u mean, that truck with "only" a 2lt engine performed similar with those modified Jeeps???:):):)
must have been an easy trail?

lol @JimmyPrado and lots of sand! :)

@ALEXY yes it did the same, those rigs can handle way more than my "2LT" but i did not go in the everglades or rock crawling - just fun in the light trail!

So after making a total rats nest of a conversion wiring harness I now have a functional "fancy" instrument cluster. Ran a new thick gauge ground from the fuse box up to the back for the harness grounds and the cluster lighting is noticeably brighter.

apart from better light, did the earthing influenced the way the instruments show temp, pressure or voltage?

No change in the instruments. I only did that as my basic harness only had 3 ground wires in the stock plugs and better grounds are always a good thing.

G'Day Fella's,

Cruiser Pilot, if you don't mind me asking, what brand of suspension set did you use?

Regards
Homer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom