Well, thanks HDC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OGBeno

23303-56040
GOLD Star
Threads
... Just wanted to say that it's been great knowing all of my HDC friends and the adventures we have had over the past 6 years.

It is bittersweet leaving NM, but unfortunately other responsibilities and opportunities have arisen in my life that I need to attend. I will be headed east on Friday morning.

I will very much miss my HDC and NM friends as NM was the closest place to home that I have ever had.

So with that, my best to all of you and hope to see you all again sometime in the future.

Best regards.
Onur

Last edited:
East? As in eastern Mediterranean, or eastern US? Good luck bud. You are always welcome here.

Gonna miss you man, especially when I need someone to remind me to stop whining and man-up. Don't be a stranger.

yep, best of luck man. poke your head in now and then.

Thanks for leading the HITR run last sept. had a great time. Take care and good luck with your new endeavors.

For those of you interested, this is what I will be doing next:

Shazam Onur! Glad you are staying in the Toyota community.

Is that dealership still part of the Larry Miller group or will you now be in competition with the Shaman?

I lived near Augusta, GA for a year. There's a lot of neat stuff to see and do around there. But the wheeling opportunities will be a lot less. You'll have to get used to mud and skeeters.

Best wishes for the new opportunity.

Last edited:
Is that dealership still part of the Larry Miller group or will you now be in competition with the Shaman?

I lived near Augusta, GA for a year. There's a lot of neat stuff to see and do around there. But the wheeling opportunities will be a lot less. You'll have to get used to mud and skeeters.

Best wishes for the new opportunity.

Not a part of LHM. Yes, I will compete against the Shaman. We like it that way. :)

I lived out east so I'm used to mud, trees and rocks.

And don't worry-- I'll stop in and bust yer chops every once in awhile. ;)

Jill and I will miss you for sure! Love to still have you visiting our corner of mud. so check in on us here and there!

Best of luck to you Onur! :cheers:

Onur - congrats on the new position. I'm sure they will love you out there, and watch out for those Georgia peaches! :cheers:

Congratulations on the job and condolences on the location :D
Have fun in the mud, rocks, and trees, way more exciting that going slow on slickrock! GSMTR was at my old stomping grounds this year and will be next year, too. My buddy is the park manager at Windrock and I'm tempted to go back and rent a RZR during the event. Maybe I'll see you there!

I lived out east so I'm used to mud, trees and rocks.

and that's where Onur learned to offroad by Braille :flipoff2:

Best of luck dude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom