Welcome to Veterans' Highway!

Currently serving on Active Duty as an Air Force PMEL Technician (although I have high hopes to change AFSC's in the near future). I am originally from Utah and currently stationed in California.
I have a 95 LC that is my daily driver and our family camping rig. I haven't been on the forum for long but have been around off-road 4X4 Toyotas my whole life. I am grateful for all the information I have received from this website and the plethora of knowledge you all share. I look forward to meeting more of you as time goes on.

To all who have come before me, Thank you for your service, your commitment and dedication to our nation, and the development you have given to those coming behind you.

Here's some photos of my rig and a few of my older rigs that have been sold.
98 4Runner, armored, supercharged, loved
15 Tundra- great truck but currently selling to fuel my addiction to the cruiser
and then some shots of the Cruiser in Utah and in Norcal

4R Mud.jpg

LC Bowman.jpg

LC St George.jpg

Tundra Grouse Ridge.jpg

MrK

Currently serving on Active Duty as an Air Force PMEL Technician (although I have high hopes to change AFSC's in the near future). I am originally from Utah and currently stationed in California.
I have a 95 LC that is my daily driver and our family camping rig. I haven't been on the forum for long but have been around off-road 4X4 Toyotas my whole life. I am grateful for all the information I have received from this website and the plethora of knowledge you all share. I look forward to meeting more of you as time goes on.

To all who have come before me, Thank you for your service, your commitment and dedication to our nation, and the development you have given to those coming behind you.

Here's some photos of my rig and a few of my older rigs that have been sold.
98 4Runner, armored, supercharged, loved
15 Tundra- great truck but currently selling to fuel my addiction to the cruiser
and then some shots of the Cruiser in Utah and in Norcal

View attachment 2177670

View attachment 2177671

View attachment 2177672

View attachment 2177673
Travis or Beale?

I’m at Travis as well, so let me know if you wanna grab a beer and y’all cruisers.
Sounds like a good time to me. I actually am the president of the Off-road Club on base and we have quite a few Cruisers on base. We'll have to see if we can get a trail ride together sometime soon

Reactions: MrK
I will slide in here. I am Marc. I did 4 years in the army in the way back 79-83. Spent 2 of those years in Germany. I remember the post Vietnam days when the troops were not well loved. I am glad for the young guys that it has changed. Anything that can be done to reduce soldier suicide should be done as well. I own a 200 series and a FJC . I have a pic of the FJC in the FJ forum. The 200 goes well off road though.

Top Bottom