Welcome Ga Crzrs - Post A Pic Of Your Ride (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

18 Tacoma

3D351F4C-0489-4EAB-B5F5-62C8019E3AD7.jpeg

Hey @TeddyBoy look at this sweet cab pictured above.

Really nice truck but I'd crunch that cab before leaving the larking lot. My solution, eliminate the cab.
:deadhorse:

Lots of nice rigs in here these days, perty but probably not good to take on the trails seeing as sheet metal does not seem to last long anymore.

Really nice truck but I'd crunch that cab before leaving the larking lot. My solution, eliminate the cab.

Lots of nice rigs in here these days, perty but probably not good to take on the trails seeing as sheet metal does not seem to last long anymore.

What are you talking about? My sheet metal looks just like this now....

7B5051B5-E834-4B31-821E-447D3071A3FC.jpeg

I haven’t had a problem. She goes where I ask her to. Definitely not a MallCrawler.

Last edited:

Man you guys must be hardcore. I managed this without a scratch, and I plan on keeping mine nice while still using the hell out of it. 😁

1564079123223.png

Man you guys must be hardcore. I managed this without a scratch, and I plan on keeping mine nice while still using the hell out of it. 😁

View attachment 2039383

"You Guys" is hard to nail down around here. There's the vocal minority that wheels our junk hard and often and then brags online about how great we are. Then there's the silent majority with mildly built rigs and doesn't like to wheel with us - Go figure. :flipoff2:

You guys should come along with us some time, seriously. Can form up into a mild group or we always have open seats.

Anyway, like said above me and cabs dont get along but we dont really keep score of these kinds of things anymore. :moon:

Rollover & cab #1 - AOP 2014
IMG_0492 (2017_03_07 13_55_08 UTC).JPG

Rollover & cab #2 - Moab Utah 2015
12314141_10208126594025590_786439730856242088_n (2017_03_07 13_55_08 UTC).jpg

Hard Flop / Cab #3 (it survived) - Hawk Pride 2017
imagejpeg_01.jpg

Rollover / Cab #3 - Moab, Utah 2018 (cab survived its 2nd time on lid but cut it off anyway earlier this year)
imagejpeg_0(2).jpg

and finally the solution to above cab issues - Present day
1564082315384.png

Won't work. Nowhere to mount the tent. :flipoff2:

Yes well it would not last 1 day anyway.

Then there's John, Randy, Nick, Rocky and numerous other who have all put their junk on the lid at least once but like I said we dont keep score anymore.

Last edited:
Hey Teddy put a trip together and I'll be there!

typiclly we take June, July and August off due to the heat. Suspect the next ride will be Choccolocco in Jacksonville, Al. in mid September.

Yea I was looking in to those trails earlier this week. Sounds great.

"You Guys" is hard to nail down around here. There's the vocal minority that wheels our junk hard and often and then brags online about how great we are. Then there's the silent majority with mildly built rigs and doesn't like to wheel with us - Go figure. :flipoff2:

You guys should come along with us some time, seriously. Can form up into a mild group or we always have open seats.

Anyway, like said above me and cabs dont get along but we dont really keep score of these kinds of things anymore. :moon:

Rollover & cab #1 - AOP 2014
View attachment 2039407

Rollover & cab #2 - Moab Utah 2015
View attachment 2039409

Hard Flop / Cab #3 (it survived) - Hawk Pride 2017
View attachment 2039410

Rollover / Cab #3 - Moab, Utah 2018 (cab survived its 2nd time on lid but cut it off anyway earlier this year)
View attachment 2039412

and finally the solution to above cab issues - Present day
View attachment 2039416

...Noob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom