Welcome Ga Crzrs - Post A Pic Of Your Ride

This was last weekend. Did a bit of wheeling and a lot of chain sawing after the storm that came through. I got maybe a little too adventurous (for a beginner by myself) and picked up a bit of rear quarter damage and also bent open my lower link mounting tabs. Is that normal if you lay her down on her belly? Rear diff, cross members, drive shaft all seem fine just muddy.

98996378-9B12-42BC-A0C8-A21E595E3D09.jpeg

7BD2DA78-F856-4B68-A37B-513CD0893CF3.jpeg

This was last weekend. Did a bit of wheeling and a lot of chain sawing after the storm that came through. I got maybe a little too adventurous (for a beginner by myself) and picked up a bit of rear quarter damage and also bent open my lower link mounting tabs. Is that normal if you lay her down on her belly? Rear diff, cross members, drive shaft all seem fine just muddy.

View attachment 2126587
Where was this? Great view!

Up north around Clayton GA. Just starting to learn the area and do a bit of exploring. It’s a beautiful area especially around Tallulah river area. I’ve been there about 3 times in the last couple of months.
I was just up there a couple weeks ago. We camped up near the top of the Sarah's Creek in Clayton.

Top Bottom