Weekend At Ashers - Memorial Day Weekend 2009 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I found our fish monger. Liberty Bend Fish Market. Catfish/Carp/Froglegs, Google them and read their reviews. I can go get the fish, just need to know how much. We are up to about 25 people so far. Can the club pay for the fish and have people sign up for fries, cole slaw, etc.? How about those awesome Breakfast Burritos for Satrday or Sunday? We have one cooker, but will need several more. I can pickup 5 gallon peanut oil at Sams.

As treasurer I was going to say yes also to paying for the meat, fish,etc. I will bring 3 bean salad and some deviled eggs. Rob and I can do the breakfast burittos. We will need eggs, hashbrowns, onions, mexican cheese, big tortillas, salsa. I'll get the meat, on the club of course. We could do the chili cheese eggs one morning also. Also, we can bring our big stove and large pot to help cook fish.

Peggy

I have a lot of home made salsa and we will mix up some hush puppies.
We will also need some french fries. Grandma Dottie is making her famous home made cinnamon rolls.

Don't forget your lawn chairs and pop up canopies. Bring the kids mini trucks.

Marc, we will need at least one tortilla for each person. Love that salsa Debi and yahoo on the cinnamon rolls. Are we going to do the eggs on one morning guys and what about the second dinner?

Rick Lasch, Mel Waller, and myself Sat. afternoon. Staying for dinner. I'll bring Porubskys pickels.

I will have Alex get some fresh eggs from our friends in PC. Lance says yea on the pickels Kirk. As for the other meal, that will be Sunday night, how many people are going to be staying over Sunday night?

Fish market

I found our fish monger. Liberty Bend Fish Market. Catfish/Carp/Froglegs, Google them and read their reviews. I can go get the fish, just need to know how much. We are up to about 25 people so far. Can the club pay for the fish and have people sign up for fries, cole slaw, etc.? How about those awesome Breakfast Burritos for Satrday or Sunday? We have one cooker, but will need several more. I can pickup 5 gallon peanut oil at Sams.

If you have not picked up the fish yet, I have bad news. Apparently it closed it's doors on Friday. There is a sign on the door saying it is the latest victim of the poor economy.

Brian

We will have about 3doz. fresh eggs from our chickens by the weekend that we can bring. We would be more than happy to bring more than just eggs, let us know what is still needed. We also have a pond full of catfish, just need someone to catch and clean them! ;)_ The Butlers

I think I found another fish monger bro-n-law of a friend here in kc, how much of what kind of fish do we need?

Thanks Eric, If I had time, that would be fun! We need cat fish, crappie (if possible) and a small amount of carp. Rob if you need Alex and I to pick it up on Friday, we can. Club is purchasing meat
How about this menu suggestion- Grandma Dottie- Cinnimon Rolls.
Saturday breakfast- burritos/ cinnimon rolls Need rest of burrito ingredients (Mark-tortillas)
lunch - hot dogs or bratts/ buns Need
dinner - fish fry/ fries/ hush puppies/ sides Need fish / sides/ dessert/ Rob-fries
Asher's-pancakes, syrup
Sunday breakfast- pancakes/ chilli eggs Eric- eggs /Peggy, what do we need for chilli egg
lunch- on your own
dinner - lasagna / salad/ bread Need

Monday breakfast - buscuits and gravy/ hash browns on Ashers

We have around 45 people for Saturday night and about 25 or less for breakfast. If you all have any other suggestion for food please say so. The other fish is not pie but croppie, the sensor blocked the correct spelling, that's hillarious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom