Weekend At Ashers - Memorial Day Weekend 2009 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm hoping I can make it, won't know till about 5 on fri. Planning on driving from Joplin with the 5 year old, Ethan for a great weekend. Justin

Hello, This is Jen Butler, Eric's wife. I already sent this once but I don't see it anywhere so I am sending it again. We will bring a frozen large Stouffers lasagna and two salads. One will be fresh spinach from our garden with feta, strawberries, walnuts and rasberry vinegrette. The other will be a big one with regular lettuce, croutons, bacon bits, cheese, veges, etc. I'll bring ranch and Italian dressings, does anyone else have a dressing request? We are still bringing eggs. We will be stopping at the store on our way, do we need to pick up another lasagna? We are leaving today (Friday) after lunch. Jen:clap::princess:

jenn, I'll check with My jenn and see if she's planning on bringing another lasagna.. I can call you at the house either way in a bit to let you know.

Thanks to both Jens. I don't think we need anything else, Tisha is picking up 4 large Papa Murphy's for this evening. I'm not sure how many will be here early this evening, so far - the Butlers, us, Olsons, Rob, Peggy.
BRING SWIMSUITS IF YOU WANT TO COOL OFF IN THE POOL OR GET IN THE HOT TUB LATER!!! And the kids life jackets or floaties. Kids dirt toys also.

We may arrive later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Oh, good news on the towel since we won;t have to pack as much.

I air dry.

Not around me.

damn this is gonna be fun!...i cant wait to get there...see you guys and gals tomorrow sometime after lunch!

marc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom