Wedding Bells for Onur (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

pappy

photosynthesizing
Threads
Whoa. Beno? Married? Did the polar ice caps melt? Congrats!

Thought I saw a flying pig earlier today...or was that a blue moon...no wait it was a super blue blood moon eclipse.

Congrats!

Updated list, thank you gents.
Yeah. Met a woman, getting married. Sometimes one has to travel west to realize they belong out east.

Or sometimes, one has to travel East, get hitched, then return to the West and live happily cruiser after.

Updated list, thank you gents.

Or sometimes, one has to travel East, get hitched, then return to the West and live happily cruiser after.

What could the east have over the Rockies? NOTHING I tell you. The wheeling sucks and everything rusts.

Yeah. Met a woman, getting married. Sometimes one has to travel west to realize they belong out east.

View attachment 1624271

Wow congratulations! I think we need to see her, with you and a dated newspaper. This looks photoshop'd.

Wow congratulations! I think we need to see her, with you and a dated newspaper. This looks photoshop'd.

Gosh, and I was going to say she looks good on him.

I think this merits a new thread starting at post #59 and not clutter this thread any further. Our local boy Beno is getting married, WOW!!!

Agreed sorry. Ill delete my posts.
NOOOOOO. We are having too much fun. Please undelete! I've moved them over to a new thread. Got a better title? Let me have it.

I'm just happy after all the years of Onur harassing me about being whipped he finally gets to experience it first hand.

Congratulations Onur!! I'm very happy for you!

Onur - Congratulations! I hope that we have a chance to meet her (and see you too!) the next time you are passing through NM. Or maybe we will see you at Cruise Moab?

Thanks old amigos. She's definitely the better looking of us. :) We were actually in NM (Taos area) a few weekends ago looking at places to retire. :) We are hoping to make a return back to NM when she retires from teaching. But until then, I'll be based out of Kingston, NY in the Hudson Valley. Beautiful area of upstate NY.

She owns a built 100 series and is a teacher, so summer's off and we'll take advantage of that and spend our time out west month or two at a time on a yearly basis.

fullsizeoutput_46e4.jpeg

Congrats. maybe life continue to be good to the both of you

This picture is a little confusing to me because your shirt doesn't have dirt/grease on it and there isn't a cigarette hanging out of your mouth.

All kidding aside, congratulations man. Finding someone to share life with can be very rewarding. I wish for you success and happiness. I just passed 20 years with Danise and it only feels like it's been 15 minutes...... underwater! (I hope she doesn't read my MUD posts because the couch is really uncomfortable to sleep on)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom