Washita in October. Who wants ta? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
OK here it is, we talked about a run to Washita in October, so lets nail down some details. I'm thinking the weekend of Oct. 20 & 21. But here is the kicker, I can't get the Friday off, so is anybody else interested in wheeling Sat. and Sun. and head home Monday?

If not, I have no problem driving up Friday after work and wheeling Sat. and heading home Sun. Just throwing out an option.

So lets here it, who's interested.

Last edited:
I'm in. We will be able to wheel Saturday and Sunday.

Ill plan on it. Though i will want to make 4 or 5 days at least out of it. Maybe spend a couple days before or after at flat nasty.

I'll put the request in tomorrow.

I think I'm going to be out. Bunch of changes coming up at work and I'm not sure I'll have a staff in place that i can leave alone yet.

ah just bring em along, you can send them on "training missions" while you party ;)

mrs x

OK due to work issues I'll be leaving after work on Friday, and will have to be back at work on Monday.

I think we are slow enough at work that I can take the time off without a problem.

Oh so ready for this run.

Are we there yet?

I might be up for it. I missed out on PYS... and well... almost everything this year. I'll have to leave Sunday though. Anyone planning on leaving the Chicago area Friday morning / early afternoon or even Thursday?

I might be up for it. I missed out on PYS... and well... almost everything this year. I'll have to leave Sunday though. Anyone planning on leaving the Chicago area Friday morning / early afternoon or even Thursday?

My goal is to leave Thursday and come back Monday, but those are just goals.... I wont stay there til Monday if everyone leaves Sunday.

4rnr said:
My goal is to leave Thursday and come back Monday, but those are just goals.... I wont stay there til Monday if everyone leaves Sunday.

It's good to have goals.

My goal every day is not to strangle somebody with my bare hands. Some days I achieve that goal. Other days I have to go to work.

Wear gloves.

Its good to have goals.

Well, Thursday is out for me. I have to be in school for a test that night and won't get out 'til 9:30 P.M. Having to come back Sunday, it's kind of a lot of driving for 1 day.

So who is going??

Vicky and I will be there Friday evening through Sunday afternoon/ early evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom