Washita in October. Who wants ta? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Great pics as usual Bill and Vickie. This place is really beautiful, I'm starting to think this place my be my favorite place to wheel.

Yes, that is water running down spotters alley. most water I have ever seen here.

Nice pics.

You just like it 'cause it can flop, stop and break the mini.:p

Hey, the mini drove itself off the trails, eventualy.

After 2 1/2 months of procrastination and the suburban from hell the mini is back together. I'll be running open/open for a while though. Ron's machine in Michigan has some inexpensive locker/ gear combo's so I'll be saving for that.

Great to hear that. Did you go back stock or longs?

Tell us more about the suburban from hell.

Tell us more about the suburban from hell.

After finding both heads cracked from a leaky radiator I figured I would go ahead and change the timing set. The oil pan ended up being full of sludge so I change the block out for the one from my old GMC. After getting the engine ready to drop back in I had to deal with the exhaust manifold that was wrong the cut and modify the s***ty homemade Y pipe. It now has duals made from the fart cans I got at the Hoedown and my old driveshaft tubing. Heater controls didn't work due to po's deleting the heating system because it was from Texas. It still has electrical gremlins and I think the IAC vale needs replaced in the throttle body. It pulls to the right on breaking so I still need to address that as well.

Need to trade it for a Toyota.

Great to hear that. Did you go back stock or longs?
Stock for now. Did take it to washita for New Years and it did great open front and rear. Of course we didn't do anything but moderate trails.

After finding both heads cracked from a leaky radiator I figured I would go ahead and change the timing set. The oil pan ended up being full of sludge so I change the block out for the one from my old GMC. After getting the engine ready to drop back in I had to deal with the exhaust manifold that was wrong the cut and modify the s***ty homemade Y pipe. It now has duals made from the fart cans I got at the Hoedown and my old driveshaft tubing. Heater controls didn't work due to po's deleting the heating system because it was from Texas. It still has electrical gremlins and I think the IAC vale needs replaced in the throttle body. It pulls to the right on breaking so I still need to address that as well.

Need to trade it for a Toyota.

Stock for now. Did take it to washita for New Years and it did great open front and rear. Of course we didn't do anything but moderate trails.

So the dual fart cans from my 300zx are on a suburban? Wow, i need to see/hear that!

You aught to hear it inside the burban, obnoxious doesn't even begin to discribe it.

Bill doing his usual, taking what he has laying around and making it work. I imagine you get some funny looks as you drive by with the exhaust screaming.

For sure!
It is way worse for me because I ended them just before the rear axle.
This causes the burban to become an echo chamber at certain speeds.
This is to be temp until I get the other issues worked out.

You should have brought them to the back to show off the big chrome cans and tips.

Fart cans are at least good for one hand job, but not if the ladies cant see them....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom