Washita in October. Who wants ta? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Did I tell you we were going to be there fri-sun?

Sorry, but for a few reasons....Im out for this weekend. :(

Damn, that hurts. I'm still in, leaving after work Friday. Richard is finishing up repairs and hopes to be there. Who else is in?

How did this run go?
Any pics of tree color from the top of the mountain?

Gappy said:
How did this run go?
Any pics of tree color from the top of the mountain?

You weren't there? That's so out of character for you! :D:

Sent from this here eyePad.

You wanna be pot or kettle?

Great weekend.
Started off a little cold Friday night.
A campground breakfast and an early start we hit A5 and some how ended on A4's last half. Axle boy was there with a full width axled Jeep and followed us through those trails. We went on to spotters alley and.decided to try A8 after talking to some people that were there from around Mark's stompin' grounds. I didn't even get into the trail when I managed to break a berf. That chewed up the rest of Saturday...

Awesome camp fire and a few beers completed the night activities. An early start took Mark and myself to the top for a few pics of the awsome view. Vicky stayed back at camp with her new dog that did ride along with me when my junk was working. Shortly after heading out the drain plug on my rear diff disappeared and I will now be replace the rear diff. Mark in his total awesomeness helped to get my junk back home and added an extra few hour to his already long drive.

Thanks again Mark, you the man!

Had a great time. Got some good wheeling in both days. My oil pan and crank are now fighting for the same space, thanks to a large rock as we left the overlook Sun. Makes a very nice noise, but drove us all the way down and on the trailer with no more problems.

I will post up my pic of Bill working on the truck soon. Not shirtless like Todd's repair shot from last time, but still worthy of the spank bank.

I will say that I have bruises on my ass cheeks from Bills repairs. But only Bill, Vickie, and I know how they got there.

What happens on "Broke Bill Mountain" stays on "Broke Bill Mountain"

Well, I was going to ask for pictures from the trip, but now I'm scared.

Wow! That's beautiful!!! I gotta make this trip next year!

Polak said:
Wow! That's beautiful!!! I gotta make this trip next year!

Yea right

Yea right

Whatev poser! You have a cruiser and don't wheel. At least I'm, for the time being, cruiserless and have that for an, albeit lame, excuse!:flipoff2:

Polak said:
Whatev poser! You have a cruiser and don't wheel. At least I'm, for the time being, cruiserless and have that for an, albeit lame, excuse!:flipoff2:

Well I have a lame excuse too....so there.
Broke 40. The lameness is my lack of effort to fix said broke 40.

Poser fight, poser fight, poser fight!!!

LOLZ!!!!

4rnr said:
Poser fight, poser fight, poser fight!!!

Reminds me a lot of a cripple fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom