Parting Out Washington: 1991 3FE and A440F with 180k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 1991 LC 80- with the 3FE installed. 4 push-rods broke and are lodged in cylinders 5 & 6 I think. The motor is seized and will not crank over, but still has many good parts. I also have the A440F transmission which leaks a little fluid but works fine. Let me know what you need and I can see what I can do. I

DSC_0629.JPG

DSC_0630.JPG

DSC_0631.JPG

DSC_0632.JPG

DSC_0633.JPG

I could use the dashpot assembly (Part ID 22202 - upper right corner of diagram) and the idle speed control valve (Part ID 22270 - center left of diagram).

3FE EFI System.png

How much for the AFM (air flow meter) and IAC (idle air control valve)? See pic
Please PM me with prices shipped to 93065
3fe parts_LI.jpg

The idle control is one of the two parts I asked about. It's Part ID 22270 in the diagram (the one in the small blue circle in @Dynosoar's post - same part).

Sorry, I'm new to selling things on IH8mud and told @Dynosoar's he can take the idle control. Did you want the idle speed control valve Part ID 22270 for $20.00 + shipping?

Hi, how much for the exhaust down pipes,
With the 02 sensors ? Also sent you a pm
Thanks

Sorry, I'm new to selling things on IH8mud and told @Dynosoar's he can take the idle control. Did you want the idle speed control valve Part ID 22270 for $20.00 + shipping?
Those are the same parts - idle control is 22270. That would be great if you have a second one. And how much for the dashpot 22202?

I'll be removing as much as I can this weekend and will get more pictures. I'm also keeping a list of parts folks have wanted and will finalize soon. Sorry still getting use to ih8mud classifieds

Hi there. I am doing the same as you. How is your LS swap working out so far?

So I changed my mind after scoring a 2UZFE for $250 This might be cheaper if I take my time, but not sure what to do at this point.. have you started your project? What is your budget for this?

So I changed my mind after scoring a 2UZFE for $250 This might be cheaper if I take my time, but not sure what to do at this point.. have you started your project? What is your budget for this?
I picked up a low km 5.3 engine 4l60e tranny and transfercase out of a 1999 Silverado. I am just starting to pull the engine and tranny out of the 80 and I will send the 4l60 transmission in for a rebuild. I am going to use a adanced adapter to a landcruiser split tcase and either a fitech or a holley Dominator EFI ECU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom