Was gonna upgrade the stereo head unit...... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I bought a $25 bluetooth headunit from there, took no time to install. Coupled it with a cupholder/drawer system. Works great, cheap. Saved enough money to buy more parts.

I might have to do that for the soon-to-be sons civic.

:hmm:

Never had good luck with FM transmitters. Always getting overridden by local stations.
Same here. However this unit comes through loud and clear. It's kind of shocking compared to what I've heard in the past.

Jeebus, I would have ordered 3 of them already except for the s***ty interface. No I don't want to sign up through FB, Google or whatever the 3rd choice is. I just want to buy 3 of the damn things and get them shipped.

Jeebus, I would have ordered 3 of them already except for the s***ty interface. No I don't want to sign up through FB, Google or whatever the 3rd choice is. I just want to buy 3 of the damn things and get them shipped.

I use the Wish app and pay with PayPal. Works great.

So, I'm old, never heard of the Wish app, already have too many ecommerce routes, emails on "deal of the day" and the rest of the horsepucky that starts up every time I use another one. Is there a way I can buy these through a stalwart like Amazon, or directly through their website?

So, I'm old, never heard of the Wish app, already have too many ecommerce routes, emails on "deal of the day" and the rest of the horsepucky that starts up every time I use another one. Is there a way I can buy these through a stalwart like Amazon, or directly through their website?
Dunno. I've only seen it on Wish.

I'm also using the stock head unit but have been using a wired cassette adapter from Monster that plugs into the headphone jack on my iPhone SE. Surprisingly good sound and I still think it's pretty cool to be able to get Sirius XM, Pandora, Spotify, and and my iTunes library from the stock setup. Will go the bluetooth adapter route, though, once I have to upgrade to one of the new iPhones without a headphone jack.

My wife got me one similar, maybe the same? I didn't like it at all. It sounded horrible. If you like it cool you got lucky. I bought a Clarion stereo and couldn't be happier. I have all my tunes on a USB thumb drive..

I'm also using the stock head unit but have been using a wired cassette adapter from Monster that plugs into the headphone jack on my iPhone SE. Surprisingly good sound and I still think it's pretty cool to be able to get Sirius XM, Pandora, Spotify, and and my iTunes library from the stock setup. Will go the bluetooth adapter route, though, once I have to upgrade to one of the new iPhones without a headphone jack.
I use the cassette with my iPhone 7. I agree the sound is damn good. I used an adapter to charge and play through the cassette. Although I'm going to look for a different one. After using it for a while something must have worn down because many times the phone doesn't see it anymore.

Amazon.com: 2 in 1 Lightning iPhone 7 Adapter , ATOOL Lightning to 3.5mm and Charger , Lightning Audio Adapter Earphone Jack Cable for iPhone 7 / 7 Plus [Black] - No Music Control and Calling Function: Computers & Accessories

So I swear this is how my "Wish" interaction is going. First, I signed up for Wish that day - March 18. I looked at the link and the price was $7. I clicked to buy 3 of them and the price instantly changed to $21 EACH. Then I realized they cleverly had some tiny little device paired with this unit and you had to realize that and choose the bluetooth part. Pissed, I went elsewhere looking for one, realized if I bought another it would be without a Mud recommendation, blah blah so I stopped shopping for one. Now, I've had 14 %^&# emails from Wish and its been what - a week? F-ing A. That "push" model of internet commerce is for the birds. Now heading to cancel my Wish account......

I'm near Indianapolis. About every band here is being used. Ive tried 3 different versions of these and no clear sound. I keep paying for xm because of it. The car is a 2004 Accord Ex with the everything package. Well not everything. No Aux jack. For crissakes!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom