Wanted: Peridot Mica GX460 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys! New to the forum and I have been on the hunt these past couple of weeks. I had a very nice ML55 that I loved to take up to Big Bear and Elephant Hill here in SoCal and then I bought a prius for work. Now that I've settled into my job I am sick of the prius haha

I have had a hard time finding any green gx's for sale

Any members here looking to part ways with theirs?

No preference on base or premium but would obviously love a premium trim.

Hope to get some offers!

Yeah, living in OC all my life, the green GX's are a rare bird.
You'll probably wind up getting one from out of state, but try to at least get one from one of the southern states out west, both for being more local to you AND far less to rust.
Option, if you find a killer deal on one of any color, just have it vinyl wrapped!

Yeah, living in OC all my life, the green GX's are a rare bird.
You'll probably wind up getting one from out of state, but try to at least get one from one of the southern states out west, both for being more local to you AND far less to rust.
Option, if you find a killer deal on one of any color, just have it vinyl wrapped!
Yeah I've only seen them out of state. There was one for sale in OC not too long ago but it was a bit overpriced and modified out of my interest. Definitely willing to go out of state and roadtrip back home.

Reactions: r2m
A few years back there was a 2010 Peridot Mica for sale in the Seattle area that was literally fully loaded (included the similar equipment to the ‘14-‘19 Driver Support package) with the one year only black interior. IIRC… around 60k miles at the time too

You are limited to 2010-2011

a_row_of_lexus_gx_460_suvs_7ec78e599459aa452db0307d492e4072a34efc56.jpg

266929_2010_lexus_gx_460_03_626a7c1c_cacb_4cba_8139_0df1e5ff1739_prv_dae2b88d0f0bae0145855b8526d6641643c40831.jpeg

IMG_1478.jpeg

Last edited:
A few years back there was a 2010 Peridot Mica for sale in the Seattle area that was literally fully loaded (included the similar equipment to the ‘14-‘19 Driver Support package) with the one year only black interior. IIRC… around 60k miles at the time too

You are limited to 2010-2011

a_row_of_lexus_gx_460_suvs_7ec78e599459aa452db0307d492e4072a34efc56.jpg

266929_2010_lexus_gx_460_03_626a7c1c_cacb_4cba_8139_0df1e5ff1739_prv_dae2b88d0f0bae0145855b8526d6641643c40831.jpeg

View attachment 3402319
I appreciate the tease haha a premium one would be ideal but realistically would settle for any one with pretty much any mileage and title status. Just want to see whats out there. There is a clean one all the way in DC but its just so far that its hard to justify roadtripping for a cars color

I DESPERATELY wanted a green 2010 GX460 but ended up with black one. It's such a stunning color to see in person. I wish you luck!

I DESPERATELY wanted a green 2010 GX460 but ended up with black one. It's such a stunning color to see in person. I wish you luck!
Thank you! I just bought a v6 4wd Rav4 so that I can patiently wait for the right green GX. There's one in Ohio for 15k but its got 200k miles which isnt a big deal if they are willing to lower the price. Otherwise good luck to anyone else who gets it but the price and mileage isn't worth the trip if they aren't willing to negotiate. Please send any my way if you see one!! Fulfill the prophecy!

Thank you! I just bought a v6 4wd Rav4 so that I can patiently wait for the right green GX. There's one in Ohio for 15k but its got 200k miles which isnt a big deal if they are willing to lower the price. Otherwise good luck to anyone else who gets it but the price and mileage isn't worth the trip if they aren't willing to negotiate. Please send any my way if you see one!! Fulfill the prophecy!
Just speaking for myself, I'd much rather find a low mileage, well maintained unit and just do a vinyl wrap or paint.
Paint color is a LOT cheaper and will never get you stuck on a trail or highway. And drive train repairs are a lot more expensive than a color change.
Buying a high mileage, poorly maintained unit WITH your color, may get you stuck somewhere you don't want to be. Albeit, you'll be sitting there looking good with that color while waiting for help!!

From my perspective - as the owner of a cypress green GX470 - wait until you find the right color :). I have the pleasure of looking at my GX and it's awesome color every day. It really makes the rig. I was very lucky as I stumbled upon mine locally after maybe a month of looking - and the seller was willing to wait a couple of days to sell it to me instead of someone out-of-state. I had no idea the color even existed until I saw the CarGurus listing for my rig. I probably would have been happy with a blue one or a black one, but having a rare and cool color just makes it so much better and makes it even more unlike anything else on the road.

I think the 460 might have also came in Sage Green, so you could add that to the list as well. Or spring for a Nori Green 2022/2023 GX, which just may be the best out of the Cypress/Sage/Peridot/Nori green colors these came in. If you do get one, be sure to add some bronze wheels :)

Only green on 460 is Peridot Mica '10-'11 and of course '22-'23 Nori Green

Fire Agate Pearl replaced PD for '12 and ran through '20 but probably second rarest color in NA market

Screenshot 2023-08-16 at 4.50.16 PM.png

Only color we didn't see in NA market is a metallic black... I'll have to see if I can locate it. It appears primarily available in GCC market.

There is also the saddle leather option in markets out of NA

5daf6f43_ed2b_44f6_bf68_bdce1ae51e97_1807f93e7e577a59003eff64bbaddb8e53d65f18.jpeg

Only green on 460 is Peridot Mica '10-'11 and of course '22-'23 Nori Green
Good to know - the one I saw must have been Peridot Mica then and not sage. Either way, it's a great color.

Glad to see green making a comeback overall. It really looks great on 4x4s and Toyotas in general. I'm also a fan of the 90s/00s darker metallic green that so many vehicles came in.

From my perspective - as the owner of a cypress green GX470 - wait until you find the right color :). I have the pleasure of looking at my GX and it's awesome color every day. It really makes the rig. I was very lucky as I stumbled upon mine locally after maybe a month of looking - and the seller was willing to wait a couple of days to sell it to me instead of someone out-of-state. I had no idea the color even existed until I saw the CarGurus listing for my rig. I probably would have been happy with a blue one or a black one, but having a rare and cool color just makes it so much better and makes it even more unlike anything else on the road.

I think the 460 might have also came in Sage Green, so you could add that to the list as well. Or spring for a Nori Green 2022/2023 GX, which just may be the best out of the Cypress/Sage/Peridot/Nori green colors these came in. If you do get one, be sure to add some bronze wheels :)
yeah im just going to wait. I have no rush to buy so I will hold off until I find the right one. I'll just keep saving. Honestly, I am looking at other cars like a 2016 e63 amg or a 2015+ Porsche Macan Turbo. But my heart is set on a GREEN car. So yes, I will be waiting till right car comes up. Thanks for the affirmations

yeah im just going to wait. I have no rush to buy so I will hold off until I find the right one. I'll just keep saving. Honestly, I am looking at other cars like a 2016 e63 amg or a 2015+ Porsche Macan Turbo. But my heart is set on a GREEN car. So yes, I will be waiting till right car comes up. Thanks for the affirmations
There's a lot more of a following and after market for the GX than MB or Porsche SUV's if you're planning on any type of off road build. Before my GX I too was looking at MB SUV's but there wasn't any aftermarket support for overlanding.

If you're in the savings mode, get a 2022/2023 Nori Green GX with the much better tech, lower mileage, and probably the best green color. Last of the V8s!

That one in DC looks like a great base for a new build....lower mileage, clean but not perfect. No price but I'd snag that if it's not priced too high and is not too rusty (not many underbelly pics but the fenderwells looked fine).

A few other Peridot Mica

I reached out to the one in DC. He's asking 19.5 which is decent considering the miles but just not worth it for me. Price is a bit too high just for the color alone. There are tons of newer or slightly higher mileage local to me that are way better deals. Gainesville one is also pretty up there in price. Not worth the trip since they won't negotiate. Thanks for the links!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom