Wall Art (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Texican

s-Moderator
Threads
Probably no tech here...... but I am building this to give away at the Lone Star Roundup next month...
I will cut the hood and install the Headlight bezels..... wire the lights up.
Everyone needs a pig coming through the wall........

99631753-244D-4364-9B40-A4C8B4C2DA8F.jpeg

8238E345-03F1-4CFD-AEB3-EF3A8D8FC770.jpeg

Got the hood cut ready to fit......

24E29022-5A56-415F-A8AC-331AD1310B95.jpeg

D0E1AD59-2669-4800-AFDA-B471C39FC6A7.jpeg

Cut the Toyota out of the tailgate and framed it too. Don't have the picture on my phone though.

Butch, please tell me that is not your back yard! Hope it is out behind the shop. Tim and I will be out at the Roundup agian this year. Put your beer order in early!

Rob

The first pix is the hoard at Josh’s.

2 cases green bottle Yuingling.

Are you building this for you, or to sell??

Nevermind, I just put on my wife's reading glasses and saw that you are giving away at the round up. If you chang your mind....well....pm me...

You have any pix of the back side? Only thing I haven’t done is fasten the hood......
Did you leave the core support?
I still have it, and it’s heavy...thinking I may trim it some.....
Great minds think alike!

I chopped away a bunch of the core support and removed the latch and pretty much anything else that was unnecessary. I then bolted the hood to the other piece.

Were these painted black on all years?
My 79 is, but on some of my pigs I see no evidence of it.....

I believe they were painted black though out the years. I just got lazy and didn't mask it off.

I like your style. Can't be too many that have done this little project. Love me some chopped pork.

I’m gathering pieces for a wall art 40 front, too.

9F654095-2F68-42ED-AC6D-3D630B4A49BA.jpeg

I've got a center grill piece from a 55 awaiting creative juices and the time to play.. if anyone has more of those available and interest I'm happy to pass it on for good use... PM me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom