Parting Out Virginia Washington DC- Late 1985 FJ60 PART OUT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 1985 fj60 that im parting out. If you dont see what your looking for in this post I have other parts trucks that might have it. Let me know what your looking for.

Check out the video of how I inquired this truck-

image5.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image0.jpeg

I’m interested in the back hatch and tail gate. Just the skins and glass, don’t need the hardware.
I was just watching your YouTube video last night. Great work main 👌
PM sent

I’m interested in the back hatch and tail gate. Just the skins and glass, don’t need the hardware.
I was just watching your YouTube video last night. Great work main 👌
PM sent
The tailgate is sold. The upper hatch is in good shape and still available. Several people inquiring

How much for the two vents next to the rear side windows? And any chance you still have the tailgate lift hardware, looking for the bolt that connects one of the sides to the tailgate.

How much for the two vents next to the rear side windows? And any chance you still have the tailgate lift hardware, looking for the bolt that connects one of the sides to the tailgate.
yes I have all those items. message me and I can get them to you today.

Do you have a throttle cable assembly? I need part #78183 but I will take the whole assembly if it's available. I'm in Richmond so I can drive to get them if need be. Message me with a price!

Do you have a throttle cable assembly? I need part #78183 but I will take the whole assembly if it's available. I'm in Richmond so I can drive to get them if need be. Message me with a price!
throttle cable? like the one that goes in the blank to the right of the steering column? or you talking about the pedal linkage?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom