Parting Out Virginia Washington DC- Late 1985 FJ60 PART OUT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey!

What's the condition of the Driver front quarter panel? I'm looking for a color matched one in better shape than the one I have. Dark Blue Metallic -Code 8B4 I believe is what it is. I can DM you a pic of my rig if that helps. We actually exchanged emails a year or so ago about this exact request on a different rig you had. :rofl:

Let me know if you still have the panel!

Ben

Hey!

What's the condition of the Driver front quarter panel? I'm looking for a color matched one in better shape than the one I have. Dark Blue Metallic -Code 8B4 I believe is what it is. I can DM you a pic of my rig if that helps. We actually exchanged emails a year or so ago about this exact request on a different rig you had. :rofl:

Let me know if you still have the panel!

Ben
The dark blue ones have rust welcome to message for pics

Just about to sell the rolling chassis. Cutting the body off the frame. anyone need cuts?

Do you happen to have complete key set? Ignition cylinder, both front doors, rear lift gate and gas tank?

What do you need for that window regulator/crank arm and retaining clip shipped to 31830?

PS, your direct message box is full else I would have asked there.
Sorry all cleaned out send me a message. I can get it all pulled tomorrow. Color on the crank?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom