Virginia Drivers! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've seen at least 5 80's around my neighborhood of Stafford. 1 Midnight Blue, built amazingly with what looks to be ARB front and rear bumpers, a snorkel, roof rack and about a 3 inch life, others were stock looking like mine but had mud on em. Just lookin for someone to take a look at my 80 and give me a hint at what needs to be done. I know I need a spot weld near my y-pipe so if anyone owns a welder and lives near by!!!

If you didn't already know there is a great Land Cruiser specific shop just down the road from you in Fredericksburg call Ironpig Offroad. Lance and his guys could do an inspection for you and let you know what needs to be fixed right away and what can wait. They are very fair and a great resource since you are so close.

If you didn't already know there is a great Land Cruiser specific shop just down the road from you in Fredericksburg call Ironpig Offroad. Lance and his guys could do an inspection for you and let you know what needs to be fixed right away and what can wait. They are very fair and a great resource since you are so close.

X2 on Ironpig Offroad. I don't have personal experience with their shop (because I'm in Texas) but have read many accolades about them here on Mud as long as I have been a member. I have purchased things mail order from them and been very pleased. They are sponsors of the site and give back to the community. Google maps says they are 19 minutes away from you!

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Then head over to the clubhouse section of mud and post up in the Bay to Blue Ridge Cruisers or Capital Land Cruisers. If you want to find local people to help you from time to time join up, that's the way to go.

Iron Pig is very good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom