Vinyl flooring to replace carpet in USA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone offer vinyl flooring to replace carpet in united states. I would love to change my carpet out to a vinyl type. If not someone should I think there would be a market for it. Maybe some of the vendors on this site will read this post .

I emailed an AU company a while back. I got this response, try contacting them. I have not ordered anything from them.

admin1 <sales@all-car-carpets.com.au>
Jun 16
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

Hello Doug,

Thank you for your enquiry via our website chat.

Yes we are able to ship to the USA

Vinyl for a 80 SERIES LHD will be approx.. $182.00AUD

I hope this is of assistance.

Regards

Roz

Customer Service & Sales

unnamed.jpg

Thanks Roz ,I would think shipping would be more than what the vinyl cost. I will try to email them and get a price with shipping and in US dollars.

Shipping a adapter kit from AUS was about $100 +/- and the US conversion was good. I believe DHL is the go to shipper, having received my order in less than 5 days from purchase

I think member/vendor @reevesci with his business Trail Tailor is working on this for the 80

This company was working on getting a vinyl floor covering manufactured for the 80 series, nothing on their web site yet:

Land Cruiser Heaven

@LS1FJ40 , do you have any info on this?

I will. I told Jason I would too. I'll post them here. Plus the the weekend 80 thread. Plus about four other threads.

All, sorry for not chiming in earlier. Been away for a bit.

Here are the pieces before install. I have only ordered the one set that @LS1FJ40 has. The material is thick and has a nice textured finish to it. The end pieces are all edge bound as well.

Once I get feedback from the install and pics I will determine if I will order any more. The 60 series kits fit nicely in carpet and vinyl.

Jason

SAM_1562.JPG
SAM_1560.JPG
SAM_1561.JPG

All, sorry for not chiming in earlier. Been away for a bit.

Here are the pieces before install. I have only ordered the one set that @LS1FJ40 has. The material is thick and has a nice textured finish to it. The end pieces are all edge bound as well.

Once I get feedback from the install and pics I will determine if I will order any more. The 60 series kits fit nicely in carpet and vinyl.

Jason

View attachment 1306693 View attachment 1306694 View attachment 1306695

I will for, for sure, get the back half installed this weekend. Maybe sooner.

Will post the pics ASAP.

I will for, for sure, get the back half installed this weekend. Maybe sooner.

Will post the pics ASAP.

J, No worries, It'll be a little bit before I place another order. Take your time and let me know if you have any questions.

Call me before you install have a few tips for you.

J

J, No worries, It'll be a little bit before I place another order. Take your time and let me know if you have any questions.

J
can you get just the front and rear passenger area only. have different plans for cargo area.

I really want vinyl, but at $800 I'll stick with my damp and musty OEM carpet!

J

Do you have a list for interested people, once you order more of these. I definitely want a LHD full kit for my 80 series.
Thank you,
Jan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom