VIN (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Can anyone shead some light on my HJ45 VIN...the number doesn't show up in lists that I've checked for year and model.
It's a 1975 HJ45...VIN HJ45006947
Thanks!!

Not familiar with vehicles from Costa Rica, do they have identification/VIN plates on the driver's side door frame? If they don't then your registration paperwork is about as much information that you will find is my guess.

Transfer case should have a build date on the right side towards the back. If it's original to the cruiser should give ides when it was built. Would be a number followed by a letter than some more numbers. Show the HJ45 starting 4/72. Looks like yours is just under the 7,000 one made. Few things in the body could also help date. Is there a plaque under the hood that has HJ45LP- could be a letter or two after the dash. F engines blocks and head are also dated. Same with carburetors but that would apply. Fee picture of the cab could help.

Transfer case should have a build date on the right side towards the back. If it's original to the cruiser should give ides when it was built. Would be a number followed by a letter than some more numbers. Show the HJ45 starting 4/72. Looks like yours is just under the 7,000 one made. Few things in the body could also help date. Is there a plaque under the hood that has HJ45LP- could be a letter or two after the dash. F engines blocks and head are also dated. Same with carburetors but that would apply. Fee picture of the cab could help.
thanks so much...that is super helpful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom