Vais Bluetooth question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Right now I am using a FM Bluetooth module in my LX470. Not really enjoying it. I have the volume setting on the phone at max, I have the volume setting on the FM module set to max, and still have to have the stock stereo turned up to 38-41 to be able to hear it well. I am not trying to blast the music either.

If I pick up the Vais Bluetooth module, will this take car of that issue or is this just how the stereo is in these 100's?

I have a BT45Toy. With my media volume turned up to full on my phone, I usually set the radio to 20-25 for a comfortable music volume, or 30 for loud. However, for podcasts or calls I have to turn up the volume to the 40s but immediately turn it back down when done so the music doesn't blow out the windows.

Vias BT module will take care of it. I have the Vias BT and SAT modules. No issues with volume on either.

Yeah mines around 36-41. Also a slight hiss with the FM. Looks like I'll be upgrading to this soon

I'd like to have a direct plug in, that powers the phone and plays music non BT, does anyome have a suggestion? 2006, LX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom