For Sale Vader light, rotary switches, super-early fuse block (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
What you see is what I have. Early fuse block, FJ25 type. No cover. Rotary headlight and wiper switches. Knobs are intact, but I doubt the headlight knob can be restored (heavily oxidized) Wiper knob looks fine. Chrome on indicators is near perfect, no pitting, just slightly dull next to lenses, which are a little dull too. And the Vader light, well that’s just icing!

Chopped up 1961 wiring harness included at no extra charge if you want it. $700.00obo. No PMs please.
428CC3B8-FEA4-47E2-9C2F-05D43FD50887.jpeg
7B61A460-FF34-40D5-9405-B0A2F492502D.jpeg

Last edited:
That is a good deal. I do think Matt the magic man restore just about any knob btw!

That is a good deal. I do think Matt the magic man restore just about any knob btw!
u get them yet in mail ?

Like this :smokin:

DSCN0066.JPG
DSCN0067.JPG

Last edited:
HJ47 - You might want to think twice before posting a competing ad in a Vendor's classified post.

It doesn’t really look anything like the original. I’m confused how it could be called a reproduction? I had seen that ad on eBay and kind of thought it was claiming to be quite a lot more than it is.
(No offense to the seller)

Adding this here before making a separate listing. Generator and voltage regulator. $100 for both AS A PACKAGE DEAL with the other parts; $200 stand alone. First preference will be given for someone buying the whole package.
C293D706-B53C-4E95-89E0-A578D84D802C.jpeg

Adding this here before making a separate listing. Generator and voltage regulator. $100 for both AS A PACKAGE DEAL with the other parts; $200 stand alone. First preference will be given for someone buying the whole package.View attachment 1783882

Mark pretty sure that is a GM generator. Common replacement for the OEM units. Have one or two of my cruisers that had them. OEM do not step down in back and have a wide clamp at the back end.

Bump.

OBO.

Mark,

Take five? Benjamins, not a :smokin: break ( original offering, not the generator +).

Last edited:
I’m gonna sleep on it.

I know you like to batch things. It will all apply to Miss K, but that Mr. Vader, he would go in a special place now only occupied by a blank on the dash of a very nice, no build thread yet, rust free, original paint 7-'72. Some call it seafoam, others spring green. Picked it up last Friday. Pretty jazzed. See the album I set up.
20181028_204651.jpg

Last edited:
Could Mr T of replaced the light in the spot right of the glove box with a small oem one over the ash tray? Or was that the PO? It has blue plastic to shade it I think.

That dash plug on the right might be a OEM delete cap metal grommet thing and worth something ?

Ok. Another insurance bill helped me decide. Call the shop and we’ll get this going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom