Vacuum Hose Replacement (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.dogwashetc.com
In an attempt to bypass the research involved, I am hoping someone might know a quick link to the info I seek. I'd like to replace all of my vacuum hoses and I'd like to get the correct sizes and lengths needed to do this. I don't want to buy too much and I don't want to pay shipping twice if I don't get enough. I could go to the parts store and size them up but I hear OEM hose is way better. I have the mighty 3FE.

In an attempt to bypass the research involved, I am hoping someone might know a quick link to the info I seek. I'd like to replace all of my vacuum hoses and I'd like to get the correct sizes and lengths needed to do this. I don't want to buy too much and I don't want to pay shipping twice if I don't get enough. I could go to the parts store and size them up but I hear OEM hose is way better. I have the mighty 3FE.
I received this kit yesterday. Seems to mostly have what I need. No specialized sizes or shapes, but a good start and great price.

Red Silicone Vacuum Hose kit 3mm 5mm 8mm For Skyline GTS/GTR | eBay

Well I ended up putting in some hours of research and found what I was looking for. If anyone searches this subject and comes across this thread, this is what I found:

3FE schematic including Toyota parts numbers and detailing the length of each hose. Alot of schematics on this website from all makes, models, and years of Toyota vehicles. Looks pretty useful.
http://www.japan-parts.eu/toyota/eu.../tool-engine-fuel/1708_vacuum-piping/2#17303B

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom