For Sale V8 95 5.3 in kentucky (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i bought this about a year ago with intentions of building it. We are to busy at the shop to fit it in so I'm gonna sell it. 1995 unlocked 80. Truck has 189k. Motor is a 5.3 with a 4l60e out of a 2005 Yukon with 50k. Transfer case is a Fj62 spilt case that was rebuilt. The truck is rust free from Texas. It needs finishing touches to be complete. It's only 2 wheel drive due to needing a lift to clear the oil pan. All v8 swaps need this. Still has the gm wiring labeled and uncut under the hood. Looks like a rats nest but it works. I was gonna get a Howell harness. I have locked axles and lifts if your interested in them for an agreed upon price. I think $5000 is a fair price considering the work done. It is able to be driven the way it is. I'm in northern Kentucky. Let me know if you have questions. Thanks for looking.

IMG_1321.JPG

IMG_1322.JPG

IMG_1323.JPG

IMG_1324.JPG

IMG_1326.JPG

Like I said you can tidy up the gm harness or buy a custom one. This is laid out to get it running and has been this way for a few years. Not intended to be pretty but functional for testing.

IMG_1340.PNG

IMG_1341.PNG

IMG_1343.PNG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom