Used Vic. people seem to think their CR*P is gold! Or is it me? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Actually people if that 45 is as nice as it looks that is a fair price. you would pay way more to restore one of those, looks like all aqualu body, although would be better with diesel engine.

I don't know what to say......

Ok, yes I do. Lets see.... A Carb'd 460 and looks that make Margaret Thatcher worthy of the latest swim suite edition.... What's not to love?

Clark Griswold wouldn't even go near this monstrosity! (or his hill billy brother)

31' 1987 Ford Eldorado Starfire Victoria City, Victoria

I can totaly picture you rollin' into Yellowknife in one of those. Rollin' in gold to get the gold!!!
No need to take the Dodge all the way up there. You should re-think your travel/accomodations arragements...:hillbilly:

Toss up what thread to put this in...... because its $120 its getting this one.

Sure is f*ckin cool though!

Those red necks with train horns have no class....this on the other hand...;)

Klaxon Antique Car Horn Oak Bay, Victoria

Those red necks with train horns have no class....this on the other hand...;)http://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/Klaxon-Antique-Car-Horn_17640716

Say what about train horns.....

Complete.jpg

I give you, one 30 year old piece of s*** push button radio. (with stereo fm)

toyota am fm radio with stereo fm Outside Victoria, Victoria

one of these days, someones gonna post an ad in this thread and it'll be someone from this board. It's probably happened already...

I won't comment on the post above me. I should be applauded for the restraint....( dang, that was a comment wasn't it. :lol:)

he forgot a decimal point... $2.50 would be more accurate...

I give you, one 30 year old piece of s*** push button radio. (with stereo fm)

toyota am fm radio with stereo fm Outside Victoria, Victoria

one of these days, someones gonna post an ad in this thread and it'll be someone from this board. It's probably happened already...

I won't comment on the post above me. I should be applauded for the restraint....( dang, that was a comment wasn't it. :lol:)

1st generation pickup 4x4 79 to 83 and landcruisers of same era
works good
firm... too rare to haggle or trade for a mini bike

Ad Id:
Posted:
July 02, 2012
Expiry:
August 01, 2012
SOLD

Maybe he traded for two mini bikes. :doh:

1991 Toyota landcruiser prado Oak Bay, Victoria

This one oughta be good...another happy prado owner.

My favourite part, " worth 25000 when fixed up"

Someone should test him to see how open to offers he really is....:lol:

Damnit Ryan, you beat me to it. I was going to make fun of it BEFORE I realized it was for Prado :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Oh well... if you're going to exaggerate to the point of lying about something, I guess make it a good'er.

Must be because it's an Oak Bay Prado. Either that or he had a sticky "0" key on his keyboard.

.... If he's open to offers someone could get a good deal... :) Just tell him that the new head will cost 21 000 :)

Depends how many times you have to replace it...:hillbilly:

a running driving prado isn't worth much...I hope he has some lube and novocaine...he's gonna need it. :lol:

was a time I considered getting one that some poor bastard had lost his shirt on and doing a lhd and 3b swap to it, but meh.

Don't like them that much even with a proper 70 front clip, and then there's the whole hz circle jerk thing attached to the hd version which fills me with the urge to defecate.:rolleyes:

Ambitious handyman... :D

$1400

Ha Ha... Run, don't walk, away from that 42.

Ambitious handyman... :D

$1400

Ha Ha... Run, don't walk, away from that 42.

It depends, I'm 90% sure that isn't the actual truck in the pic, ( drum brake front end, no engine or rear axle...)

People pay that much for a 3b and 4speed, so if the 42 around it is something that can be worked with, the price isn't crazy.

1981 Toyota Land Cruiser BJ40 - Vancouver Cars For Sale - Kijiji Vancouver Canada.

Although, I doubt that's the actual truck in the pic. the transparent engine is a bit of a red flag...:lol:

It depends, I'm 90% sure that isn't the actual truck in the pic, ( drum brake front end, no engine or rear axle...)

People pay that much for a 3b and 4speed, so if the 42 around it is something that can be worked with, the price isn't crazy.

:hmm:

Must've posted in the wrong thread. The parts heap pictured looks like a hardtop with some Rust to unbolt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom